Texas Stock Car championships

ccmotorspeedway

The wind is blowing from the south today and it smells of stinky fish and manure...I got to call BS on that...a race car driver intimidated by an internet message board??? ROTFLMFAO...They better find something else to do...like knitting or gardening...

PS - I met the Shimp and he's good people/shellfish...crazy? delusional? Yeah, but aren't we all...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Shrimp,

Better watch out meeting all these new "so-called" friends...they just might be looking for a quick, easy meal of "shrimp bisque, shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, etc..." soemthing like a Shrimp Feast! LOL

j/k

or maybe not!

Rick B)

i was just kidding-sometimes i've got a melow dramatic sense of humor...i liked racing with you shrimp,just wish we had been further foward in the field...hope i can make it on the 30th...

Guest rocketdog15

From what I hear, Eric Knudtson, Marcus Bellino, and Robert Mayberry will be coming down for the S.S. race. I will probably not make it. It is Homecoming week, and I have daughters. Dresses, Hair dressers, make-up parties, and pictures! I'm broke, and o.d'ed on estrogen! L.O.L. You guys have fun, and maybe I can make it to T.H.R. Tommy Casey

Just got in from working on my car ...it just my be finished in time for Corpus. I may have to neglect my customers some next week to make it . :D The Shrimp gave me the Corpus setup...2" toe out, rt tire leaned out at the top, all lead on rt side, biggest tire on left rear with locked rearend and 60 lbs air in all tires. Almost forgot the overall gear is around 520. Thanks again! :P

i will not be able to make it on friday to qualify i have to work. dont know if it is worth it to come to a track i have never even seen before and try to make it thru a last chance race.

if i bring the car or not i will be there sat.

good luck to all

dale

Thrss1,

There will be plenty of practice to get you used to the track, and all the other THR guys will already know what changes they had to make. I'll be there to help with whatever you might need. We'd love to have as many asw possible, come on down and join the fun fun fun.

Rick,

We'd have to do a hell of a lot of modifications for the nets to work on a VW, could cost a lot, but you have plenty of money.

but you have plenty of money.

Who told you that lie, Steve? LOL

Who was the one that bought that enclosed trailer out from under me?? Sounds to me that shrimpin' has been good this year!! :D

However, I guess I could "troll" over to your pits and steal some bait...urrr...secrets!

Rick

still not sure what i will do, i will do every thing i can to bring the car. if i get my gears situation handled i will definately be there with the car Friday night. i look forward to seeing every one.

dale caswell

Archived