did anyone see my wreak

waddy

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND THE 8 CAR ALL I REMEMBER IS GOING INTO TURN 1 AND FEELING LIKE I HIT A DUMP TRUCK,I HAD WORKED MY WAY BACK FROM A FLAT TIRE TO 9TH AND THEN I WAS IN THE WALL, DESTROYED MY CAR FRONT CLIP EVERYTHING IN THE FRONT OF THE CAR , AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THESE FUZZY THINGS ARE BUZZING AROUND MY HEAD.....

Guest AYERS02

I can tell you what I saw.... the 8 car had been driving reckless for several

laps ...and drove into turn 1 too fast to keep his low line, and pushed up into

you. It did not look like it was done on purpose... but he had already had

some close calls several laps before he got into you. You were just the

unlucky victim !!

KAMIKAZE- front tire going down or not, that dude was bound and determined to wreck...the 28 car was just the one to get in the way...i saw the whole thing-and i'm not biast in anyway,so don't try to cover it up...just say"i lost my head".....

look i was helping the driver of the 8 car and that is what he said i have no control over what he does in the car so dont tell me not to try to cover up for him and any ways why would someone block for ninth place i mean he had to of been faster if he tried to pass leland the lap before and contact was made and then leland drove down on him getting into one on the next lap all this being said it should be block and get wrecked that is what is going to happen if you keep blocking it has happened to almost everybody who blocks sooner or later you are going to get wrecked

and contact was made and then leland drove down on him getting into one on the next lap all this being said it should be block and get wrecked that is what is going to happen if you keep blocking it has happened to almost everybody who blocks sooner or later you are going to get wrecked

just a racing deal? he just stated it was no racing deal.....no offense meant- becka29 i just wanted to hear the truth not the flat tire line...that's all you needed to say was he lost his cool because he felt like he was being blocked...because that sure was what it looked like...but to get mad and wipe out you own car???

3 words, from a guy that understands "stress reduction class...."

OK this is the real story, I had the faster car that night, I was not driving without my head, the lap before in the middle of 1and 2 the 28 car and I made contact wich cut the right front tire of my car now most racers know that it usually takes one full lap before you know the tire is going down and that is what happened.

words of advice for those who come to S.A. and drive like they are at Kyle.

RESPECT the track

RESPECT the speed

RESPECT the wall

and most important if your not in the top 3 RESPECT the faster car

IF you do this you have a good chance of taking your car home in one piece

and for those who dont think the 8 was faster than the 28 take a look at the fastest green lap during the race.

fastman no disrespect at all but if you think a 20.30 something meant anything you are badly mistaken. About 6 out of the top 8 cars couldnt run wide open for about the first 45 laps because they were being patient and slowed by cautions. When Joe took the lead he didnt need to run fast. Again no disrespect at all.

no disrepect taken but if I didnt spend so much time behind slow cars my times with no doubt have been faster.

Also a last minute change of a right front spring that is 150 pounds stiffer kept me wondering what the set up would feel like for about 10 to 15 laps, when I finally got into the clear I may have run about 2 maybe 3 decent laps before cautions gathered up all the cars together again. Just like the top five we all didnt get a chance to truly run as fast as we all wanted.

shoulda coulda woulda... what happened is what happend. Learn from your mistakes and move on. That's part of racin, but, getting on a message board and complaining about it so the whole world can see is kinda asking for sympathy. If I want sympathy when I wreck, I go to my grandmother, girlfriend, etc... not a message board.

no hard feelin's

ROMCO33 who's complaining and asking for sympathy, I never posted or said that I was mad at the 28 car. If I Have anything to be mad about it is that if I had not made contact with the 28 my RF tire would have never been cut and you would not be reading this right now. At the track in the car away from the track i never asked for sympathy or complained about what happened. Everyone is on the same track during the race and if shit happens shit happens if you dont like it QUIT RACING. Thats what I say and have always said.

Archived