Bendele '05?

RussWheeler_18

So whats the deal with James Cole in the 08 car? Does this possibly mean Brandon could be stepping out of the picture with Cole taking over the seat of the 8 car for next year. Honestly I would have made this change sooner, that is getting somebody like Cole in the car. he's really got some talent. Maybe poor Brandon could still get a ride in a TSRS car? CC Bomber . . . . . . . . . . ???

your a real funny person, I cannot even get pissed off about that comment wheelerdealer, But what I can tell you is your {edited out}, now thats funny.

Kall me an ignorant krack smoker, that dont bother me. [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/18/04] We'll see what kind of driver brandon really is when he races with the big guns at that All Amerikan Derby 400 or what ever its called. Dont understand why they kall it the Amerikan 400 Derby deal when its only 300 laps. [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/18/04]

Somethin', anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

Gee I was just thinkin' It sure would be great if Roush Racin would get rid of that older dude Kenseth and put some good young Talent like Kyle Busch in his car. Maybe poor little Matt Kenseth could get a ride on the Southeast or Romco tours.

I'm sorry Mr. Russ Wheeler, but I think you've been watchin how you took Cole Trickle's ride in Days of thunder one too many times. (EDITED BY ME)

Archived