Mark aka Ivicic

Jason

Jason, i don't think I am up any on you. I didn't do anything to gain an up on anybody. It was just a spur of the moment issue. I knew from the start I was getting wet, that is why I gave my glasses to my daughter. It was all in fun. I won't be able to make it to the Corpus race as I will be moving into our new house, hopefully. I'm sure there will be another time for your so called payback.

Consider this racing season over for me and will see you next season. It must have been the shirt that made me do it. :lol:

Ok here goes the Monkeyboy Defense Team. Let's see second thing I have been blamed for from Sat/Sun.

When I got to the hotel it smelled like shrimp over by the TSRS trailer. Coincidence?

I went to bed before Lloyd, Chad, and Roy. Ok.

When I woke up Mickey Mckim was outside. The Houston smog rats were gone.

Lets see I had time to put shrimp in Lloyds car then run over to Ian Webster's car and put shrimp in it with no one seeing me? Yeah thats a feat in itself considering everyone was by Randy's truck that night and Ian's car was directly behind it. When would I have had time to do it with no one seeing me? Someone would of seen me do it in the morning because a lot of people were outside. How would I of pulled this off without smelling like Shrimp? Get real guys. It was one of the older people already at the hotel when we got there.

That parking lot smelled like a bait store when we got there after the races. I can speak for all the TSRS Officials...NONE OF US WOULD HAVE DONE THAT. It was bad enough that we took garbage bags and picked up the mess in the parking lot the next morning. Someone used poor judgement committing a prank like the one you speak of. Actually that is more like a crime than a prank !

If it was the TSRS trailer that you think smelled like the shrimp wouldn't it have smelled like that at the track? when we got there Jason you said it smelled like shrimp but there was a white ford outside that I walked by that had a few fishing nets in the back it could've been them they were just pist off because a bunch of drunks were running around the parking lot a 5 in the morning... :-)

That place was stanky...I was feeling under the weather a bit and that smell almost pushed me over the edge. Thanks to Dr Hudak and 2 Bud Lights to get me started on my way I was O.K. I would also like to thank Brian, Krusty and the rest of the party animals that gave me beer and TaKillYa...

I had a shrimp under each windshield wiper in the morning. Drove to the first rest stop between SA and Houston smelling shrimp. Found the last 2 under the hood.

Archived