Calling all SS/Sportsman cars

The Shrimp

First off I want to say that I had a blast this weekend at SAS. The whole R.T.R. Racing team had a great time and we finished pretty good also (to bad it was cut 10 laps short).

I want to say it was great getting to meet so many people from this site, finally putting faces with screen names, that was cool!!

Now on to the real order of business. I have not heard alot of people talking about coming down to Corpus to have as much fun as we had this weekend.

I will say this one last time "IF YOU ARE SCARED, JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE SCARED" and I will let it be. There is no shame in coming right out and saying that you are afraid to come down and run our little 1/4 mile bull ring.

The money was great this last weekend at SAS (thanks Mike)but it is even better at CC. $2000 to win and if I'm not mistaken $200 for finishing 11th. That means it pays down real well. In fact it pays down better than TSRS or TAMS.

So I hope to see you all on the 29th and 30th

The Shrimp

hey shrimp , glad to here you had a great time , we enjoyed having you , now as opposed to scared , or SKEERD , not at all , we will be there , lol , hope alot of other sportsman are to , as far as i know , the 12,29,27.and myself 31 are coming down. sounds like it will be a lot of fun .

Archived