Anyone have the all the results at SAS?

slysnake

CC guys that showed up for Sportsman class were both Carluccis, Shrimper, Bruce Barber, Clare Randell and Chris Blazak. Bruce Barber blew his motor in practice. Thunder guys from CC, that I remember were EJ Gilpin, Jesse Sandoval, Lalo Leal and Pete Arce. I might be missing someone there. Carlucci Jr finished third, Shrimper sixth and Carlucci Sr somewhere around tenth. Don't know about the other two guys. Can't report on the TPS, since I didn't stay for that race.

Guest rocketdog15

I can only remember the first seven, as our cars were impounded.

1. #20 Marcus Bellino SAS

2. #27 Eric Knudtson SAS

3. #34 Greg Carlucci Jr. CCMS

4. #12 Tator Mason SAS

5. #15 Thats Me! Tommy Casey SAS

6. #91 Steve Grantz

7. #5 Shawn Paul Lehman

I personally would like to thank all the fine gentlemen that participated in the Oktoberfast with us this year. I finally got to meet some of the faces and fine individuals that go with the screen names on the Speed Zone. Shawn Paul and the Medlock Group are some fine people, I really spent alot of time enjoying the experiences of Mr. Medlock. You just cant find finer people. The Carluccis were a blast, and The Shrimp, What can I say. I guess to sum it, With all the great drivers and crews, and just good folks that I saw and met at SAS this weekend, Texas auto racing should continue for many years to come, with plenty of talent and class to go around. Good job guys, and if we can't bring the car we will atleast visit your races in the coming weeks. thanks for the fun; Tommy Casey

P.S. Now I Know What SHRIMP BOOTS are !

Guest rocketdog15

Hey, I'm sorry guys, forgot to list the track for a couple of guys, just in case you aren't familiar with everybody.Steve Grantz is from CCMS, and Shawn is from THR. Again I apologize leaving that out.

Tommy Casey

I intoduced myself to the Shrimp and spent a little time chatting with him. He did very well during their race (passed my buddy Shawn Paul right near the end). I'll see you guys in Corpus in a couple of weeks. TSRS Official (and part time street stock driver) Mickey McKim

I want to thank and congratulate all the drivers and crew that participated on Saturday night you all did a great job!

I think our car was the car to beat. But, as they say it is not over until the checkered flag falls. A bolt broke on the power steering pump and either it or something on the track bounced up and put a small hole in the oil pan. Several other teams told us that after Jason pasted the 27 car, they clocked him in the 21.30’s.

Looking at the lap times that Justin ran Saturday night, maybe Daddy should have ran the Sportsman car in TSRS. Congrats to Rocketdog15, looks like you were a little loose, but you had an excellent finish. I'm coming to see The Shrimp run on his home track. By the way, how much are you asking for #91.

Those people who post that crap are just plain jealous of the boy, lets get real he is 17 years old, and never starting racing anything until the sportsman car. So to all you jealous people out there {this post has been edited out by Matthew Howell}. By the way Justin you did do a good job saturday. Dam good

marc, it was good to meet you to, hope you got some really cool pictures from the limited time on the boomlift. matt

Well if this was his first race in a TSRS car, then he did darn good. 8th place out of 27 cars is not to shabby.

Now, I have a question. Is this the same young man that drove the #0 in the sportsman class?

Results say Jason Oates.I am confused.

Archived