The Shrimp is coming to the big city

The Shrimp

To everyone,

I've had a blast this last month talking sh-t and having fun on this board. My point has always been to get everyone excited about these SS/Sportsman races coming up.

I had no intentions of pissing anyone off and if I did then I apologize.

Remember racing is all about having fun and if it's not fun then it is to much like work.

I'll be having a blast this weekend and I hope all of you will be there and do the same.

Remember I'll be the one wearing the white shrimp boots in the pits.

See ya'll Saturday at the track,

The SHRIMP

No, I just re-read some of the things I put on here and they just didn't completely fit my mild manners, YOU SILLY MONKEY. I really never thought someone would read something on here and go take it out on someone on the track, I guess it does take all kinds to make the world go round. speaking of which if you thought that you must be one of those type of people. You stay away from my car on the track!!!!!!!!! JK

Get-R-Done

See everyone tonight

I will be looking for the guy with the white shrimp boots. Like to put a face with a name. I don't think you have said anything offensive...just havin' fun. Hope all you guys have a blast tonight. TSRS Official Mickey McKim (also am still working on making the Corpus race and want to check out the compitition ! ) B)

Shrimp,

Hows it feel to go to SA and have to add weight to your car? I thought TheCorpus cars were running Corpus rules? I guess Mike S. thinks everyone carries extra lead to the track when they go out of town to race. Maybe Sa and Kyle cars should have to add weight at CCMS. It would have been nice to atleast know ahead of time if a rule is going change.

At first I was pissed when I heard that they wanted us to weigh 3300lbs. Then I found out it was when they weighed the cars before you go out for the feature that they wanted us to weigh that. We had to be packed full of fuel to make 60 laps there, so it really didn't make that big of a difference, at least not to me. It was all a lot of fun.

everyone carries extra lead to the track when they go out of town to race. Maybe Sa and Kyle cars should have to add weight at CCMS.

i carry extra weight - how do you know it's gonna weigh the way you expect it to on different scales???

adding extra weight to sa & thr cars???? that's one way to get some out town cars down there-good thing your not a promoter...

since we all weight 3300# already and cc guys had locked rear ends i think it balanced out...the thr and cc cars were very evenly matched..i don't know what you could have done to have gotten us closer (lap time wise)....

Crazyhorse, The whole thing is you should know about weight changes before you get to the racetrack not when you get there. Not many drivers carry extra weight with them to the track when the rules say you must weigh a certain amount. Alot of the CC cars are alittle over the 3200 lbs we have to weigh. We add 25 for nodular flywheel and 25 for roller rockers so most weight min. of 3250. The Kyle cars can lock up the rears for CC right? I also thought I saw that you guys could weigh 3200 also. The rules seem to be evened out pretty well so let's race and have fun .

Archived