Tyson vs Pee Wee Herman

kelyd13

o.k. here goes. i have raced with these guys for the last three years.they are very strong competitors. i used to think that they have got to be cheating they have to have spent 5 grand in that backwards turning,super lightweight,honda rodded, brzezinski intaked boat anchor, igot no chance, i cant spend that kinda bread,i aint never gonna win a race,racing sucks!sometimes my car would break and i couldnt race cause the rent was due and i'd go and watch and i'd watch these guys and they'd be dead even in the staights with every body else and i'd think what a waste of money they spent all this money and they arent any faster than the other cars and i keep watchin and these dudes are picking off cars in the corners, out handling everyone else.whatever it is it aint the motor. it aint the carb,it aint the cam,and when i show up to race dust flyin'at 5:43 those guys have been there all day messin' with the cars,practicing,weighing them whatever,just preparing the cars. i am not saying for one minute that you don't or the other roadrunner drivers don't work on and tune your racecars,i'm saying that these guys have whatever it is figured out. their cars handle. bless em'

dirty,

I agree and that is exactly what it takes to tune the car. It's more hard work then money. All I'm saying is they don't belong in the Roadrunner class, they are not the same. I would love to see #83 race against the sportsman because the guy can drive that car like something I've never seen before. Like I said in a previous post, I'm so impressed with the way the THR guys drove I'm going to have to take a trip to Kyle to see them again.

kelyd13,

trust me i know where you are coming from. i saw on the sas website that we(thr hobby stocks)could run with the road runners. i questioned myself and called paul ??(sas tech official)he told me that was true. you stated in an earlier post you would have done the same thing. no offence to anyone but who wouldn't. i'm not trying to stir up any s--t. you are right-the rules clearly state it. thr hobbies have the advantage. regardless, i had a blast running with you guys at sas.

p.s. i don't know if it makes any difference, but the thr STREET STOCKS are running with the sas sportsmans. david hassinger 83 hobby stock

Archived