An open invite to all cars.

This Saturday (2-16-13) Texas thunder is having hotlaps. It is 12-5 and $12.00 for pit passes, with or without a car. Any body that comes and hotlaps and can honestly say they did not have fun I will personally refund your $12.00 out of my pocket. This will be your fee only, not your cousins aunts sisters that got a tummy ache and didn't have fun. Come find me, the purple 444 modified for your refund. If you did have fun please join us on a regular race night.

Joe spillman

This Saturday (2-16-13) Texas thunder is having hotlaps. It is 12-5 and $12.00 for pit passes, with or without a car. Any body that comes and hotlaps and can honestly say they did not have fun I will personally refund your $12.00 out of my pocket. This will be your fee only, not your cousins aunts sisters that got a tummy ache and didn't have fun. Come find me, the purple 444 modified for your refund. If you did have fun please join us on a regular race night.

Joe spillman

Joe is right about that, where else can you go for $12.00 and walk around the cars and meet the drivers. Then when you come back on a reg race night you know who to cheer on.....Come on out...I understand there might be a storm Sat Feb 16th in fact i think we will here Thunder.....at Texas thunder Speedway... :blink:

Archived