Tires for 2013

Desert COP

To All,

I just got an email (pasted below) in from Jerry Spencer who's the tire guy up at Thunderhill in Kyle. He said all the Asphalt Tracks that are near us (SAS, THR, HMP) will be running the tires I have listed below. Looks like it's going to be the Hoosier F75 ( 8” slick) priced at approximately $117 each plus tax from THR. I'm emailing Dan with the following info as well.

Dan did state at the drivers meeting that those of us who still had new Goodyears that we could run them until the stock is gone. My contact at THR said that he will have a good assortment coming in very soon and I'll pass the information along when he sends it to me with all the sizes available.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

P.S. This is not for Bombers and Front Runners

--- On Mon, 1/14/13, Spencer, Jerry <jerry.spencer@texasattorneygeneral.gov> wrote:

From: Spencer, Jerry <jerry.spencer@texasattorneygeneral.gov>

Subject: RE: Tires for 2013

To: "Dennis J Ward" <djstex3@yahoo.com>

Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 10:22 AM

Hey Dennis,

Good to hear from you.

The selected tire is the Hoosier F75 ( 8” slick) priced at approximately $117 each plus tax.

I will stock them in the very near future.

Thanks, Jerry

Dennis,

HMP is going to use the F75, but it will be a branded tire, only available from HMP. If you run HMP you will have to get the branded tire so, bottom line, if you're running HMP along with one of the other tracks............

Thanks Rusty,

I don't think I'll be ready to be running at HMP anytime in the near future, but thanks for the extra info. I'd be glad to go help someone or watch though!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

• 2 years later...

Archived