thanks

ebco2468

I would like to thank RGS for having us down and good clean racing and to GB for talking me in to coming down to race had fun ...

Yes super thanks to RGS management.. A big special thanks to G.B carter for all the help and helping all of us get down there. Thanks to BOB FOSTER for being awesome friend and helping us get down there. Thank u weeny for the help and trying to tear the turd up!!! and most of all thanks to kevin for crunchin me

:)

I would like to say this about RGS.Sat nite the track slicked up exactly like it did at every modified national in past years.It truly is a drivers challange.I was fortunate enough to watch the best drivers in the United States take this challange and was amazed at the different ways drivers used to approach this challange.House cars from most chassis builders,wild set ups so on.150 average car count.Car control was the ticket.Saying is if you can race this track,you can race any track.I wish every driver could try this one at least once.Motor is not important,you cant use all anyway.I learned a lot at the nationals with my clunker modified and that made me a much better sport compact/thunder car driver.

Rgs is open all year so you limited mods,pure stocks and 4 cyl cars owe it to yourself to test your mettle.Its something that cant be explained.Ask those who tried it if they liked it.Definately not for wild bull drivers,more like quarter horse.

Yea it was a blast the turd drove well and that track is slick as heck I can't wait to do it again and maybe not roll over !! Thanks gb for everything it's awesom to get to have u as a friend after watching u all these years of watching u. I also owe owe bob foster a big thanks for helping me get down there this track is fun and next year ill def being my pure out there - Johnny weeny

Yea it was a blast the turd drove well and that track is slick as heck I can't wait to do it again and maybe not roll over !! Thanks gb for everything it's awesom to get to have u as a friend after watching u all these years of watching u. I also owe owe bob foster a big thanks for helping me get down there this track is fun and next year ill def being my pure out there - Johnny weeny

Hey Weeny did David get you the video of your roll over?

Archived