Fun night

outlaw

The wife and I ran down after Corpus rained out and had a great time. Nice nice people, clean facilities, good snack bar, awesome band, excellent racing and fire works. It was good to see some of the Corpus cars down there. We will do this again. Now you need to see if you can get the dwarf cars down there.

We had a great time! Thanks GB for telling us a bout RGS. It was good seat time and good people! We look forward to going again! Thanks!

I dont know if your the Kenny I met at the track or not, but I met some good folks from STS and look forward to getting my pure stock up there to get beat by by a rookie 14 year old girl!!!

I dont know if your the Kenny I met at the track or not, but I met some good folks from STS and look forward to getting my pure stock up there to get beat by by a rookie 14 year old girl!!!

Yep! You got the correct Kenny! That is funny!! Come on up here and run with us. I will lend you a set of tires and wheels for the night. Let me know when you think you can make it. We race this weekend! Hint. Hint!

Yep! You got the correct Kenny! That is funny!! Come on up here and run with us. I will lend you a set of tires and wheels for the night. Let me know when you think you can make it. We race this weekend! Hint. Hint!

Thanks Kenny, can't make it this weekend, waiting on pulleys to try and keep my fan belt on, I didnt like the way it feels to drive into the corner with out power steering!! Hey you STS guy's came down here one time and WEENY has to show off!:) check him out on you tube at Weeny wipe out - rio grande speedway.

Archived