Prayers for the Mabrito family

NickHolt

Bruce Mabirto's mom passed away this weekend. Let's keep Bruce and his family in our prayers as they go through this period of loss.

Bruce is known as the "Dean of Motorsports writers in Texas," having served for many years as the motorsports writer for both with The San Antonio Light and The San Antonio Express-News.

Bruce and I go back many years. He drove a stock car that Johnny Ivy and I co-owned back in the mid 70's and won many races at Pan American Speedway in that Chevy Vega.

I am sorry for you loss Bruce. May God Bless You and your family.

Nick Holt

Bruce Mabrito currently drives the # 71 and #54 cars in the Texas Pro Sedan series. He has competed in seven of the nine races and at every track on the TPS circuit this season.

All Texas Pro Sedan Drivers, Owners, Crews and Officials extend their deepest sympathy to Bruce and his family.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Bruce,

Sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers that God will give you the strength to get through this difficult time.

Bless you,

Jean Nesser

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
Words cannot express the feeling of losing one of your parents.
Jim, that is so true, makes no difference their age or health at the time, the loss is the same. Bruce, our prayers are with you. Nick, thank you for sharing Bruce's loss with the racing community. As most know, Bruce is so vital to Texas racing.

Bruce, God Bless you and your family.

Sincerely,

H.E. & Mary Ann Naumann

Archived