SUNDAY EVENT at I-37 SPEEDWAY

NeilTPS

I-37 Speedway Racing continues on Sunday, August 15

Pleasanton, Texas -

On Sunday afternoon, August 15, I-37 Speedway will feature the second half of a two day weekend special racing event. The races are being held to make up for two IMCA national championship points races which were postponed due to rainouts earlier during the 2004 racing season.

On Sunday, August 15, Gates open at 3:00pm. The races will begin at 6:00pm.

The Sunday afternoon I-37 Speedway special racing program will include:

Two Feature Races for IMCA Modifieds and the IMCA “I” Stocks

Heat and Feature Races will be held on each for each classification.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt track located on the east side I-37 exactly 30 miles south of the Interstate 37 and Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take exit # 104 (Leal Road) proceed south on the east frontage road and follow the signs to I-37 Speedway. Maps and detailed I-37 racing information is available on http://www.i-37speedway.com or call I-37 Speedway office at 210/532-5421 or General Manager Frank Torres at 210/367-6261

I-37 Speedway Admission Prices:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 7

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children ages 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children ages 6 and under – FREE

Note:Holders of August 13 grandstand ticket stubs admitted half price on August 15

I-37 Speedway Racing on Sunday, August 15

tx, not speaking for I-37 Speedway, but was is the "norm."

Since it's not actually a back to back two-day show, the payout on Friday is the regular Friday night purse.

The special Sunday shows have been run under Winter Series payouts, mainly due to lack of spectators.

If I had the exact numbers I could give them to you, but for me to keep up with all the payouts at all the tracks/series, would be as difficult as keeping up with all the different rules. LOL

I'm sure if this is incorrect, Randy or Frank or Sarge will post the correct info.

One KEY thing I noticed, if you buy a ticket on Friday, you get in for 1/2 price on Sunday.

Note:Holders of August 13 grandstand ticket stubs admitted half price on August 15

Archived