Kahne

44SS

Just as I thought, no big deal being made of Tony's wreck, but swap the 20 and the 9's positions and some would want Tony's head on a platter. Oh and btw from what I saw he did get loose before Kahne hit him. Just thought we should look at this accident and what isnt being made of it and the other accidents that were blown out of proportion and hyped up, theres really no difference in the accidents. Just the way they are reported.

I wondered how long it would take for yall to wake up today. :D Was a little bored this morning, and thought I would stir it up a little. :lol: Anyway, must finish the car for THR this weekend and make sure Bandits is ready for SAS. See yall at THR.

and busch didnt touch him-just took a little air off the spoiler-kahne hit him after tony turned in front of him heading to the wall-too bad-both gibbs cars torn up before day was over- :D

what you don't like either of the Gibbs cars? Bobby had a good run going at the end, and if Vickers wouldn't of hit him, he probably wouldv'e finished top ten...

Thanks Tommy42.

wkr77, my 6 yr old son was standing in front of the tv screamming at Vickers, telling him to"go to the back". :lol:

You have a good kid then! He knows who to root for...Maybe he should apply for the official job they have at THR...LOL

Archived