Nick's Racing Suspension Seminars at THR, HMP this January

NickHolt

Ok folks... It is well well well worth going. I know I have seen Charlie saying they are going. With the dirt track stuff getting tighter and tighter and talk of certain asphalt guys making the switch to dirt, you dirt folks better fill the San Antonio class up...

Since I haven't heard back from the folks at Southwest Research, it looks like that one is a no-go for now.

But, I still have plenty of room in the Kyle (Thunderhill Raceway) seminar and the Houston (Houston Motorsports Park) seminar. By now I have a full class, but not this time. Not sure what's up, but if you plan to attend either the Kyle or the Houston seminars, I need to know pretty quick.

Here is the flyer for the Kyle seminar. HMP flyer coming soon.

post-3-1324937569.jpg

If you were waiting for the San Antonio seminar, you probably will have a long wait. I still haven't heard back from the folks at Southwest Research Institute where the seminar was to be held.

So... you probably should register for the Kyle seminar instead.

Nick

Well worth the money folks won my first race 2 nd race of the season after this class his class is highly informative the speakers he had were excellent props were very good and I am a slow Lerner so a guy in class brought his car in and we stung his car right there in THR's shop Nick I rate your class 5 stars

It's just physics and geometry taught in language that racers like me and you understand. I'm not teaching anything that you can't get out of a Mechanical Engineering book or some of the better suspension engineering websites. The difference is that I teach it as if no one in the room had a math or physics background. The concepts are the same and not at all watered down. It's just that I have learned how to teach this stuff so that ordinary racers can get it.

Those who apply this stuff (physics works no matter who teaches it to ya) make major advances in their racing program. Just ask any of those in the list towards the front of this thread.

Nick

Archived