CAM Racing

Guest The_Greek
powder puff

texas thunder and super street Donna Miller

Bomber Amy Requilman

Congrats to all .

super street feature Steve Grants

bomber feature Mike Lee

I dont know how won the the thunder feature.

77, GB Carter won the Thunder race

Yes. it was another great nite of racing at CCMS. The super street class was the best especially the finish. great job goes out to greg jr and steve grantz for a spectatular finish of clean racing.

I'm sorry but i will have to disagree with you on this one. Steve did not get luched. They did a great job of racing side by side and steve got loose coming out of turn 4 and greg couldn't help but hit him and that is how he pushed him across the finish line. It was not that greg luched him as you say.

It was a great finish for the SS. Nothing like side by side nose to bumper racing. It was great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

There was much action in all the classes. Congrats to all the drivers.

Not such a good ending in the Bomber Powder Puff. Nothing worse then a new car getting tore up.

Wtg Donna. Great job in the Thunder and SS.

There was some good racing Saturday night at CCMS. The best part was the finish of the SuperStreet feature race. That Luche couldn't pass "The Shrimp", so he just helped him across the finish line!!! And "THE SHRIMP" Got R Done Once Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a way to end his Birthday Race Weekend, with winning his heat race & the feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.T.R. Racing is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Not such a good ending in the Bomber Powder Puff. Nothing worse then a new car getting tore up.

Yes the powder puff bomber race was a tough one . Our car suffered some major damage to the roll cage and suspension made all the worst by the fact that it was the first night out with a new straight car . A real bummer but sadly all part of racing .

somebody please explain the 'luched' to me...i saw that the other day and thought, this redneck is trying to say launched...

please educate me...

Ok, Crazyhorse. I looked in both my Webster's dictionary and a few on-line dictionary's just to humor myself. The word "luched" is not in any of them. In the same thread you were talking about, someone (don't remember who) described it as throwing forward forcefully, pushing, etc. etc. etc. I think we all get the picture. Compared to everyone else here I'm sure, I'm newer in the car racing scene, so "luched" may be one of those words used in the sport, and you'd have to be involved in the sport to recognise it. I think "launched" is probably the closest word to it though.

I thought it was a nick name for one of the drivers.

"The Luche could'nt pass the Shrimp."

That is what I read, so I just assumed they took(made up) the word from that.

I can't find the word in any dictionary I have either.

LOL

What a funny thing to talk about.

CrazyHorse - I am not sure but here is my guess: it is a CC term that relates to aggressive driving from the Carlucci family - if one of them puts a big bump and whatever on you, you got "luched"... it always seems to revolve around controversial racing incidents involving them on this board...maybe that's how it originated and now it is generic...I don't know them, but I kind of like it...They should feel honored...hopefully our friends from CC will let us know for sure and Nick will allow us to get to the bottom of it...LL

PS - It was my fault not Nick's the other thread got closed...I went all Tony Stewart on someone...I'm sorry and I'll be nice until next time...

Archived