2012 RULES AND CLASSES

I agree Matt. They had a good amount of cars but it was really a lop sided event most nights. It was REALLY obvious who was running a legal motor and wo wasn't. I hope the track does well again this year. I don't believe we will be fielding any cars there this year. I will come out and get your autograph soem time this year. With any luck the super's will take off and have a good car count. I think that if they went to Friday nights and did what you and I talked about as far as running opposite Altus there would be more cars from oklahoma show up. Time will tell for sure. Good luck this year buddy!!!!!
Guess none of this matters anyway. Times record news show the track is being foreclosed on and the sale date is Feb 7th. I'm shocked!!!! Not really.

I agree Matt. They had a good amount of cars but it was really a lop sided event most nights. It was REALLY obvious who was running a legal motor and wo wasn't. I hope the track does well again this year. I don't believe we will be fielding any cars there this year. I will come out and get your autograph soem time this year. With any luck the super's will take off and have a good car count. I think that if they went to Friday nights and did what you and I talked about as far as running opposite Altus there would be more cars from oklahoma show up. Time will tell for sure. Good luck this year buddy!!!!!
Guess none of this matters anyway. Times record news show the track is being foreclosed on and the sale date is Feb 7th. I'm shocked!!!! Not really.

Hey Charlie, how about a status update on the 2012 season? That would be great.

Well maybe I was wrong :( Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt there is SOOOOO much bullshit rumors going around that it isnt even funny. The one thing we know for sure is that this is a load of crap that either the new/old/same owner shouldn't be playing "I got a secret and you don't know" There are people that would like to put cars together but can't because of this cat and mouse game they are playing. Once again RRS is in a downward tumble and it's just a damn shame that it has to be like this. I understand that there are legal issues when there are lawyers involved and forclosure is in the cards but really to not be able to disclose any confirmed info is just a bit crazy in my opinion. You would have thought that the current owners would have made this announcment of the track going into forclosure and save some folks some time and money in the process. Kinda sad it has to be read in the paper to find out. I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better. Good luck racing this year!!!!! Give'em hell Matt!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
WELL I WAS TOLD BY A GOOD SOURCE THAT THE TRACK IS BEING SOLD. THE RULES WILL STAY THE SAME THIS YEAR I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE CLASSES THAT WILL BE RUNNING. THAT IS ALL I KNOW SO WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

They backed out of the deal so no buyer for the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived