Congratulations

videomama

TEXAS THUNDERS //28 LISA SANDOVAL ..THEIR SEASON ENDED EARLY ..BUT STILL A SEASON ........I SAID EARLIER THIS YEAR ..OUTSIDE OF ONE CLASS ..ALL THE CHAMPIONS HAD AN 8 IN THEIR NUMBER ............SO WE HAVE IN THE FIRST TIME EVER TWO LADYS WINNING THEIR CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP ....... MAKES ONE WONDER IF THIS HAS HAPPEND AT ANY TRACK ...IF NOT ...THEY MADE HISTORY .....

TEXAS THUNDERS //28 LISA SANDOVAL ..THEIR SEASON ENDED EARLY ..BUT STILL A SEASON ........I SAID EARLIER THIS YEAR ..OUTSIDE OF ONE CLASS ..ALL THE CHAMPIONS HAD AN 8 IN THEIR NUMBER ............SO WE HAVE IN THE FIRST TIME EVER TWO LADYS WINNING THEIR CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP ....... MAKES ONE WONDER IF THIS HAS HAPPEND AT ANY TRACK ...IF NOT ...THEY MADE HISTORY .....

You are right Mike. I am sorry Lisa, Yes you do deserve the title of track champion for the short season in 2011 in the Texas Thunders. Congratulations!

Congratulations to our 2011 Track Champions.

Front Runners - 8 Josh Mc Cain

Bombers - 28 Megan LeStouren

Super Street - 97 John Witzsche

Sport Mods - 82 Anthony Monroe

Donnaaaaa, you spelt my last name wrong! LeStourgeon (:

But thank you to everybody who congratulated me. Couldn't have done it without the support of everybody!

Congratulations to our 2011 Track Champions.

Front Runners - 8 Josh Mc Cain

Bombers - 28 Megan LeStouren

Super Street - 97 John Witzsche

Sport Mods - 82 Anthony Monroe

Donnaaaaa, you spelt my last name wrong! LeStourgeon (:

But thank you to everybody who congratulated me. Couldn't have done it without the support of everybody!

I Know. I'm Sorry

:( my bad. I promise I will do better. It is right on the web page.

Thanks Mike for acknowledging me for that. My parents who have come and supprted me throughout this season and last night were concered if I was not considered a champion due to the track putting a stop to our class. I was upset but relized as long as the people who care about me and are proud of my efforts than thats all that counts. My actual love for racing started way back from my grandmother and my mother. They loved nice looking, loud and fast cars and have been coming to cc speedway since way back when. Then of course when I met my husband Jesse in 1998 and he was racing at CC Speedway it didnt take me long to work my way into a car. First started in a powder puff race and when I found to love the thrill. It then became true. It was in my blood and I wanted my own. Well that brings us were we are today. I want to thank you Mike for the work, time and sweat that you contributed to building and setting up my car with Jesse we truly appriciate it. Thank you mom and dad as well as my kids that have been there to support me. I especially want to thank my husband Jesse for the continued support, hard work, sweat, money, time and knowledge. He has been very dedicated to CC Speedway for his love of racing and has shared that thought out his family and friends that we have all come to know through the years.

I also want to congradulate Josh, Megan, John and Anthony for their season championship wins.

LISA#28

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME ALL THOSE YEARS .. YOU AND THE OTHER TWOSOME HAVE PUT YOUR SAFETY AND LIVES INTO MY HANDS OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS ..THAT'S A TALL ORDER .IVE INJOYED IT .I KNOW YA WILL NOT BE RACING AS MUCH NEXT YEAR ..BUT THOUGH I WILL BE WORKING WITH JOSHUA IN HIS NEW CLASS NEXT YEAR ..YA KNOW I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YA .....HOPE YOU TAKE THAT HONDA UP TO I37 AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN IN YOUR FIRST TRIP AROUND THE TRACK IN A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE THE FIRST SUNDAY THAT CAR IS NOT SITTING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE GOTTA LOVE IT .. ....JOSHUA HAS HAD A LOT OF FUN IN THAT CAR AS YOU KNOW . GOOD OLD CAR I DIDN'T THINK HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE MANY RACES ..IT PROVED US YOU JUST NEVER CAN TELL WHAT YOU HAVE ........CONGRATZ ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP ..YOU MADE ME PROUD .MAN TWO CHAMPIONS IN ONE YEAR .. IT MUST BE A DREAM I AM IN ..HOPE NEVER TO WAKE UP FROM ..LOL........OOPS DON'T KNOW HOW THE GOT OVER TO CHEEZE IT 7....... BUT YOU KNOW WHO I AM ..

TELL JESSE THANKS A TON FOR LETTING THIS OLD FART RACE HIS CAR ...IT MADE ME FEEL YOUNG AGAIN ...BUT FOR SOME REASON MY BACK HURTS ,,LOL .SEAT I SUPPOSE .. BTW ... IT MAYBE A SLOW TRACK RECORD . BUT A RECORD I OWN FOR SOMETIME ........THAT'S POINTED AT WE ALL KNOW WHO ...

TELL JESSE THANKS A TON FOR LETTING THIS OLD FART RACE HIS CAR ...IT MADE ME FEEL YOUNG AGAIN ...BUT FOR SOME REASON MY BACK HURTS ,,LOL .SEAT I SUPPOSE .. BTW ... IT MAYBE A SLOW TRACK RECORD . BUT A RECORD I OWN FOR SOMETIME ........THAT'S POINTED AT WE ALL KNOW WHO ...

Mybe the ICE that cooled you down too fast LOL

Mybe the ICE that cooled you down too fast LOL

yeppers you hit it on the nail ....not really ..............i pushed my car from tech area to our parking area ...i was getting close to destination when my wife joined in .....to late though ...................

.... I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW YOU ENDED UP IN THIRD FOR THE SEASON ... BUT ILL GO AHEAD AND CONGRADULATE YOU ANYWAY .. ... YOU WERE TO SLOW TO GET THE OTHER TWO HIGHER POSITIONS..L;O;L ...maybe megan can teach you how to win a championship ...she has that down pat .sometimes you have to choke back your pride and ask her how she did it ..old doug's . oop's sorry dogs . can learn new tricks ..lol........ouch that's gotta sting .

yeppers you hit it on the nail ....not really ..............i pushed my car from tech area to our parking area ...i was getting close to destination when my wife joined in .....to late though ...................

.... I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW YOU ENDED UP IN THIRD FOR THE SEASON ... BUT ILL GO AHEAD AND CONGRADULATE YOU ANYWAY .. ... YOU WERE TO SLOW TO GET THE OTHER TWO HIGHER POSITIONS..L;O;L ...maybe megan can teach you how to win a championship ...she has that down pat .sometimes you have to choke back your pride and ask her how she did it ..old doug's . oop's sorry dogs . can learn new tricks ..lol........ouch that's gotta sting .

Well I did ask her and I did swallow my pride ,but all she said was That I did what you told me to do Dad

I would like to take the time and congratulate all the Champions, but a special one to John H. Witzsche this is a class act guy, great racer and respects other people's equipment, you guys worked y'alls asses off and it paid off, also to your brother Steven he's great guy and knows what he's doing. Good luck next year to you, and ALL CC Speedway drivers that will be racing next year!

Archived