The Gauntlet has been tossed...

SASPEEDRACER24

I think the only thing that started it was Jason blowing off Jay when he wanted to race him and how he has talked alot of smack about the dirt cars... Just lookin to stir the pot and get him on a dirt track really. I bet he would have had a blast on dirt. Maybe we can still work something out but looks like get dont want to do the match races anymore...

Sly, As Marc stated, I've been trying to get the whimp chimp to race me ever since he started in on Mary Ann/TSRS, then blew his own horn after winning against her in a car that was not running right. I've got the cars to do it in, the track to do it on, but whimp chimp keeps coming up with lame excuses! That, to me, indicates one thing............ :o

And I'm not talking about a match race, I'm talking a full race night just to see if he can hang.

You ever get your mini truck straightened back out?

Just got the the front clip left & should be ready to rock n roll. Just need to get my hand / wrist back in shape. I think I have a fracture...it's still hurting after 18 days! :o

Hey, if Jason doesn't want to race...I'll try it... <_<

We need to get him in a Texas Thunder car with a full 18-20 cars out there...

As many of you know, Marc and Jason and Reb are all friends who have played key roles in the founding of this site. The bantering in this thread was largely good-natured teasing among the three of them.

However, since Jason has declined to participate and since I have had some members contact me about the apparent bashing in this thread (if I didn't know that it was all in good fun I would have closed it long ago), it is time to close this thread.

Nick Holt

Archived