The Gauntlet has been tossed...

SASPEEDRACER24

Gonna chicken out on me bubba. You cant hide in that monkey suit down here....Since you think your the best thing to the sport of autoracing since Bill France! It will be pretty funny when you get beat by someone with absoultly no racing experience whatsoever... Sack up buddy Im sure a few 'farmers' cant wait to see when a chimp is on dirt ...Be sure to clean that monkey suit... :) We can even race after the main's so that we know that there is no excuses for the performance of the car.... Time to see your true colors... All we need is to set a date... I wanna see you try to squirm out of this one... :)

Bawk, Bawk, Bawk......... Com'on hot shot, you chickened out on racing me because you KNEW you'd get beat. The only race you can win is to the chicken shack, to get you some nuggets. Because you obviously have NONE! :o I'm sure all these racing ladies that you swoon over would be real proud of you. NOT! You're not a chimp, you're a whimp.

Cluck Cluck Cluck..... Yur Fur is still turning yellow by the day Jason....I can tell you this much I'm not tuckin and rolling out of this one... Im sure you could have Joey and some of your other CC pals come up and help you too it dont matter to me... Make sure to wear your Checker or Wreckers T-Shirt or I Hate Touring Series T-Shirts when you do come...

Now your really starting to sound chicken... What differance does it mean if his car is fast im sure we can find you one on both tracks that can be just as fast. In fact we can even run I37 on Fri and CC on Sat (if the car owner allows) that way you can think you have an advantage... Just face it Jason you have been sticking your foot in your mouth with your 'Undefeated Driver'. Time for you to go down and go down hard.... BTW Whats your mailing adress so I can send you the Chicken Suit....

The race between me and Mary Ann was good because there was actually a little bit of a grudge. I dont want to have someone else there photographing you crying so nope I got better things to do than race the Roller and his little crewchief the Gardener. I only deal with high rollers now.

Jason, I don't see why you don't race....sounds like a blast...win or lose ! Not a lot of people get offered a free ride. I've raced asphalt a long time but would jump at the chance to race dirt once. I have even owned a couple of dirt cars but turned them without having raced them. You should go for it. Win or lose you would probably be glad you raced.

Marc my mouth didn't get me into anything this time. Give it up. I am not racing you anytime soon. I am not scared either. I think I proved to everyone that I'm not scared when I raced Mary Ann. Give it up dork.

Com'on whimp chimp quit your lame excuses. Let's get into a real race, no grudge race, no one on one, but in a real feature race. I don't consider your win against Mary Ann driving a car on 7 cylinders anything to CROW about. I can make it happen at I-37. Don't sing it, bring it! If can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk. My step dad(a wise old SOB) once told me don't let your mouth write any checks your ass can't cash. The only gardening to be done will be me PLANTING you. So you, Chuckie and Ric can take that nickname and stick it where the sun don't shine. Funny I thought there was to be no name calling on TSZ. I'm tired of it! :angry:

Jason you seemed to miss something calling all the dirt guys farmers and your checker/wreckers comment... Sure they werent about the TSRS but your still opening mouth and inserting foot. Just face it you dont have the sack to go on dirt! Im even willing to even it out for you and race at your home track... Or do you not have the sack to race there too?

I got your "little guys" hanging! :o Which is appearantly more than we can say for you. What, like you're some big deal for winning a two car race against 7/8 of a car. Get a grip boy, you ain't squat, like a chicken does over her eggs. Big SIM racer, can't run without a monitor or what. Face it you're skeered.

OBTW, it's acquire Mr College Boy!

Archived