information

Crazyhorse

i got a call about 20 minutes ago saying robert was killed last night off of yagger ln. ....he's a very good friend of mine so if anyone could confirm -hopefully that it's a different robert reyes it would be greatly appreciated....

-shawn paul

Shawn,

I heard a report on TV about an accident last night also and heard the name Robert Reyes and was wondering the same thing.

I was just telling Kristina to make a call (about 10 minutes ago) to a friend of his to find out if it was him.

Man, I hope it's not him.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Kathy, I am so with you about the prayers for the other family & I should have said that in my post, but I was so relieved that it was not our Robert. Robert's dad was the first person to ever put my son, Heath Stewart, in a race car at the age of 17. Been friends of our family for many years!

Robert Reyes and his best friend had been on 6th Street and on the way home they were involved in a roll over collision and Robert passed away. He was only 23 and killed by his best friend. They both are very young, intelligent and good kids. Both of these kids were on their way to college and have never been in trouble with the law. It is so important to have a designated driver at all times - no matter if you've had one drink or ten! My heart goes out to both families who are dealing with this tragedy.

Wow, I've been fielding calls today about this topic..

I agree with everyone..while we're relieved it's not OUR Robert, we feel horrible for the families involved..

Certainly, they'll be in our prayers....

Archived