CC Speedway procedures?

Jason

ford12, you are so incredibly childish by giving cheers to someone to taking out another person. I have done that too, but I hope to have learned from people like you who make it look so unintelligent. Yes, I do like the Carlucci's a lot; they are like a second family to me. It was noble of you, Steve, to admit to your mistake, as the Gregs have done with their recent transgretions, as have I. Both Greg Jr. and Chris were spun in the SAME lap, therefore, Jr got his spot back. It was a fair call, so quit whining. And if Clayton had such a big problem with Greg Jr, how come he didn't mention to him at all? Usually, you at least make a comment upon such a matter. He didn't. I know it is difficult to make fair calls and I do believe that Owen and Doc and the score keepers and the rest of the staff is doing a good job.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One FACT remains....& this is a FACT.. & its on everybodies video...He sat in the infield during green laps..He was one lap short of completing the race.. B)

Fact? Nope. Not even one green flag lap. :rolleyes: I have it on tape. So show me your tape and I'll show you mine, because I have already watched it.

as the Gregs have done with their recent transgretions,

If I recall correctly that would be the post he edited so that is was blank and no longer readable???? While the Stevens post remained .

I don't know why Greg chose to do that. I am not his master. He had his reasons, I guess. I don't speak for him or his father. I speak for me.

as the Gregs have done with their recent transgretions,

If I recall correctly that would be the post he edited so that is was blank and no longer readable???? While the Stevens post remained .

I don't know why Greg chose to do that. I am not his master. He had his reasons, I guess. I don't speak for him or his father. I speak for me.

They havent chosen to speak here about it, maybe you should give that some thought.

i agree w/ratdaddy.

it really seems tx trouble picked a stellar namesake since trouble always ensues from her posts.

why does it all have to be so confrontational?

btw, "tx trouble" is not the title of this thread, nor the subsequent topic, so it would seem that you're speaking more on the behalf of others than for yourself.

I thought this post was about procedures how did it become a Carlucci fest? Whats done is done get over it and get on to something else.

Because nobody can mention CCMS without whining about them. And they haven't been on because Greg Sr. doesn't like to use the internet and Greg Jr. works as a firefighter and paramedic and has two small children, so he has his hands full. I didn't start this, I am just sticking up for my friends since obviously eveyone else on this side is very biased against the Carlucci's and especially since I know I am right this time for sure and I have proof.

Maybe if you have ever been Luched you would feel the same way. ( or maybe you have!!!)If you dont believe it just grab any old tape from C.C. Speedway the last 20 years and you'll see over and over. Take a poll in the pitts and see how many drivers have been luched.Personally I think you should get some new friends. :ph34r:

'LAUNCHED'

I thought they meant hunched, especially with everyone showin' thier videos and all, so I'm glad you straightened it out CH...You may have slept in class, but it wasn't English class!!! This forum needs redneck spellincheck...

PS - I'm pretty sure there ain't nobody on this board ANY of us wants to see in ANY kind of video!!!

Wheres the premiers for these videos? Ill bring the popcorn if big john brings the beer.

A word for the wise and to anyone that gets on TSZ trying to stick up for thier friends. If the parties involved dont get on the internet and parade a defense in front of everyone, then thats how they choose to handle thier buisness. This reminds me of the Casey Smith scenario. In the end it had nothing to do with the driver, just thier friends.

I have encountered time after time where I could speak upon a family members behalf, but I choose not to. Not because they dont get on the internet, not b/c they are right or wrong, and etc. I dont because its not my place to do so.

However if you have an opinion as to what happened feel free to say it out loud on TSZ.

Dont let someone get your feathers ruffled b/c they are a little short on feed.

i dunno why clayton didnt go say nothin maybe becuase he dont race enough to actually give a crap but im telling tx trouble clayton wasnt happy. hes a good friend of mine. and i agree with all the people talking about how they have been luched meening that dirty driven team of 34 and 84 have takin them out just so they could win. and yeah he did sit in the infeild under the green and how did chris spin in the same lap when greg had spun in turn 4 and chris was aheqad of him then the leader (clayton) had already passed greg while he sat in the infeild. alls i can tell u tx trouble is stay home and be a good little house wife and cook and clean and leave the racein to the guys. and for the last time im not whinnning jus stating FACTS.

WOW! Jason,

We now have references to Webster's dictionary...lol

Is there a sign-up sheet for tutoring classes? and does it include a thesarus? I'll be writing some formal letters and wouyld like to broaden my vocabulary...

:huh:

Archived