Bradley

turn4

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bradley,

Would you really knowingly get in a race car that didn't have any brakes and race full-bore? Maybe you would, but would you want your fellow competitors out there without brakes?

I'm not saying you didn't have a fast race car or that you are any less of a driver than anyone else. What I am saying is that it is obviously a dangerous situation if people are out there competiting with no brakes. At some point safety has enter the picture here.

Nick Holt

I dont think everyone is understanding the no brakes situation. Bradley obviousley had brakes or he wouldnt have been running as fast as he was. Maybe we should say his brakes were going away.

Now my point of view on this situation is that you have two young kids running for a win. Its going to be a good hard race. But in this situation it was balls to the wall for the top three drivers as soon as the white flag dropped. That is when Romco should have stepped in.

Caution with the leaders on the last lap, that is when the all involved rule should come into effect. Send all cars involved to the back and run a green white checkers. If not, your gonna have a mad dash to the finish. Whoever makes it to the line first wins. Thats not racing. The next problem would be for romco to actually enforce the rule. Romco needs to enforce these rules, let the drivers know theyre not messing around and adventually we wont have problems like this.

Try modeling the southeast series. They dont have problems like these because they dont put up with it. If a driver doesnt like the rule they can go race somewhere else.

Get a more structured rules system and enforce it. It would make for much better racing.

Let me tell you. A true racer that is extremly competitive is not going to pull in the pits because has has to pump his brakes on the straight so they will work. How would you be able to race at Kyle without any brakes at all anyways and still run up front?

TMZ needs to pay Colt & Bradley a fee for all this volume on the site...

3 people wanted to win with only one to go...only one winner..all 3 went all out for it...what more could we ask for?...

Bradley, you have some serious talent but you aren't going to get picked up making those kind of decisions...isn't THAT the real goal?...but I think everyone can appreciate where you are coming from...

It was a heck of a finish...It doesn't matter if you're a Bradley fan or a Colt James fan, I hope we get to see both of them keep it up on a bigger stage...they both deserve it...we all saw a race we won't forget anytime soon...ROMCO ROCKS...

Archived