Bradley

turn4

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no 24 racefan yes i can tell the differnce but the car was not loose all the time ,so that is what you need to understand and it is just my veiwpoint where iwas sitting and watching the race. the drivers only know what happened all we can do is state what we saw and if it is wrong at mit it and go on with it .so dont get all upset about word on a computer because that is all they are is words.

louis

Guest The_Greek
everybody knows who really won last night.......................

yea Tommy Grotheus shouldve been declared the winner, #15 clearly and deliberatlely took out #11 coming out of 4 to the checkered flag.

Guest The_Greek
didnt get to see last 50 laps, but what i did see looked like colt was brake checking. i may be wrong but bradley had colt sideways many times and let him gather it back up. good job bradley.

big john

im gonna disagree with the brake-checking theories, Colt was getting out of turn 2 real well, and Bradley was getting a good bite out 4, Bradley bumped the 15 car a couple of times after the exit of turn 4, i cant imagine anyone brake checking down the straights. my question is on one of the lead changes....49 hit 15 got him loose and went around him but that caused a spin for the other cars who were right behind them when they had to check up to avoid the 15 car which brought out the yellow, why wasnt 49 or 49 and 15 put to the rear?? they are the ones who caused that yellow.

OK, we're new to ROMCO racing, so maybe someone can explain to me what Bradley's strategy was last nite. If he's running for the points championship, his last lap was just plain dumb! Let me explain.

1. He was racing Colt who is not even in the chase (18th in points)

2. Tuffy, 2nd in points, was back in 10th.

3. Brandon, Greg, etc., etc. were already out of the race.

4. He tried to get Colt loose at least 4, not so subtle, times before and only got around once, but had to burn his tires down doing it and couldn't hold on to the lead.

5. 2nd place is more points and more money than 4th last time I looked.

If that was my driver, I would have been telling him to bring home a good clean 2nd place and a car that could be cleaned up and raced 'as is' the next week at Corpus.

I'm sure all the Bradley fans will jump all over this one, but my opinion is sometimes brains are better than raw talent when looking at it from the long term. Of course there is another explanation, WIN AT ANY COST.

yea Tommy Grotheus shouldve been declared the winner, #15 clearly and deliberatlely took out #11 coming out of 4 to the checkered flag.

Greek,

First of all I am a Grotheus fan, however I saw the last lap incident a little diffrently than you. What I saw was Colt go into three with a full steam of gas and made door to door contact with Grotheus. They both got a little squirrly and both were trying to come off of four hard. It looked to me like Grotheus "matted it" trying to give Colt a run to the line and just looped it. I was standing near the track exit and from my view Grotheus went around after Colt passed him. Just my view.

hray, Bradley was fighting with a brake problem all night. When he was in the lead and went into the corner the pedal went to the floor and that is why he went up the track. That is also some of why he would get into Colt. But the 15 would seem to stop in the middle of 3 and 4 every lap. It sure seemed that on the white flag lap going three wide at the flagstand that the car in the middle would turn right to go into the corner. JMO

Who drives to finish 2nd when only half the season is complete? Drive to win. If everyone drove to finish 2nd racing would just plain suck. Race for the win, race hard, and give the people who pay $18 to see a great show a great show!!!!!!!

For all yall who are saying that Colt wasn't brake checking...why don't yall find someone with a tape of the race and watch the last restart for beginners... It was hard racing & it is over...JMO

Tim

Archived