Great night at THR

NickHolt

Just pulled in from Thunder Hill and I gotta say this had to be one of the best nights of racing ever at THR.

Every race was chock full of close racing and serveral of the finishes were decided by inches.

Colt James won a wild ROMCO 125-lapper after swapping the lead with Bradley R. and then trading paint (well, maybe a bit more than paint) with him on the last couple of laps. I'll let all our motorsports writers fill you in with all the details.

Anyway, we had a good crowd and lots of cars. I think there were 14 Late Models and 20-something Street Stocks and 11 or 12 Hobby Stocks.

Nick Holt

the street stock race the #9 car beat out the #2 car by a bumper

the hobby stock race the #83 car beat out the #74 by a bumper

the romco race was almost won by a bumper but the #15 got what he deserved THE WIN not once not twice not three times either i cant even rember how many times the 15 was almost taken out but he held on

you see all that track that is on the right side of the car that is called the out side USE IT if you are faster or hold on to 2nd place when you are points raceing

Guest The_Greek
no TAMS results

Tams finished like this

#75 Brune

#18 Beddoe

#71 Heinaman

#48 Swenson (started on pole)

#87 Mikulencak (broke coming to the line was 3rd)

Guest The_Greek
The_Greek,

So, you still think racing at Thunder Hill Raceway sucks?

Nick Holt

lol, i tell u one thing for sure, it sucks driving to THR when u have an expired registration sticker, seriously without joking, i got pulled over 4 times, twice coming up there, and twice coming back, i wouldnt recommend anyone driving so far with expired tags, DPS officers just run your plates and instantly they know. as far the racing at THR last night, i got to watch the Romco and Tams races, i missed the local racing, but i gotta admit that was one of the best Romco races ive ever seen at "THR" i do have a question with some of the officiating during that race, but hey more importantly last night was worth the trip up there, i did look around for ya Nick, but i never saw you in the pits or in the stands.

Guest The_Greek
the street stock race the #9 car beat out the #2 car by a bumper

the hobby stock race the #83 car beat out the #74 by a bumper

the romco race was almost won by a bumper but the #15 got what he deserved THE WIN not once not twice not three times either i cant even rember how many times the 15 was almost taken out but he held on

you see all that track that is on the right side of the car that is called the out side USE IT if you are faster or hold on to 2nd place when you are points raceing

i disagree, 49 car wasnt points racing last night, he did everything he could to win the race, he bumped the 15 several times, but never did it in a way that would spin him or himself out. points racing sucks, and 49 surely wasnt doing that.

Archived