Best Looking Female Driver?

Crest

Woah Guys I had under estimated Danica Patrick. Her and Leilani are a toss up. I think the name Leilani though pushes her into the lead because that name is just plain sexy.

Here are some pics of Danica Patrick.

dp1.jpg

pic_tattoo.jpg

<<<<<knowing who to suck up to. :o I nominate the Taz lady!! :)

I would have gone with Angele, but since she went and got married..... :( Loved her hair blowing in the 180 MPH breeze. :rolleyes:

Personally I think tattoos make a lady look kinda trampish! And I should know, my EX had them!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait...that's look not act. My bad!

I'm sure The Gardner///er, Rebelracewriter would love to nominate one of his Hooters girls! :D

My wife used to never come to my road course races until she met a lady dentist from Dallas that runs a viper...a rich cute lady that likes race cars made sent off warning bells for some reason!!!...Dr. Deborah Loth - #23 Redline Oil - Bobby Archer Motorsports Dodge Viper...they have a very bad picture of her at:

http://www.bobbyarchermotorsports.com/bio.htm

I have to go with Danica though...with a close second to Leilani...I would say something but it would get edited out...

Angel looks way better on TV than in person, but she is a heck of a driver and is very down to earth, very cool...sorry Tommy, she likes her boys young...but I hear she is on the outs with her hubby...

I know Sarah...sweet girl, smart girl, but oh my, not much to look at, and that is being nice...Danica can drive way better too...for sure...too much came way too fast for Sarah...

But what does CrazyHorse know anyway, hell he likes Buckshot Jones!!! Boogity, Boogity, Boogity Bro!!! HaHaHa...

check out kim crosby-www.crosbymotorsports.com-it says she runs busch series- drove the car sponsored by BUTT PASTE-bet she got alot of ribbin on that one-she looks good-damn good in a driving suit

Archived