ANOTHER LONG NIGHT SCHEDULED FOR THR

TTR73

I'd rather there be a problem with too much racing to get in one night than not enough....It's one thing if it's a long night of good racing,and another if it's just long because of cautions...like on nights where we have too much rain and it takes 5 minutes to clean up from one guy spinning through the infield

Hey Chris (TTR73),

Judging by the numerous posts by yoursef today, I'm guessing you're on vacation--or, you have too much time on your hands..

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, in response...yes, we do have quite a bit on the THR schedule this Saturday. However, I'll go on record as saying we'll be done by 11 p.m. (assuming no one blows up or dumps oil along the ENTIRE track)...

And that includes the THR Games this week! :D:D

Silly? Yah, but you know what...I'd like to push the POSITIVE side of things... :D

Chuck-

You should probably point out that THR doesn't actually SCHEDULE long nights. But if the drivers want to increase their on-track time by slowing every five laps or so to watch the yellow lights go on and off, sometimes the nights get long...

I mean, I like to drive as much as the next guy, but it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow...

that's some of the best logic i've heard in a long time....

my grandad once told me "4th class driving beats 1st class walking"

Chuck-

You should probably point out that THR doesn't actually SCHEDULE long nights. But if the drivers want to increase their on-track time by slowing every five laps or so to watch the yellow lights go on and off, sometimes the nights get long...

I mean, I like to drive as much as the next guy, but it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow...

Right on, TQ... B)

Archived