Its that time of year again

RodneyRodriguez

for the much-anticipated return of the NBC/TNT coverage of NASCAR ...

Allen, Benny and the gang take the reigns and lead us to the chase to the championship. Anybody agree in the thought that it sure would be nice if FOX could take this thing, or ESPN ?? Anything other that NBC's coverage ?

I could live without Boogity boogity boogity for another 8 months because thats started to get old, BUT Fox's coverage of NASCAR is so much better than NBC or even when it was on ESPN, but if they could get back in conjuction with ABC/ESPN it would be nice too, because then you would get more than 5 seconds of coverage on ESPN once a week.

Bring on the commercials.

Be prepared to watch more commercials that race coverage and all the accidents on replay instead of live, because all of the accidents will happen during commercial break

Guest The_Greek

i cant stand allen bestwick whatsoever, couldnt they get Bob Jenkins back? what ever happend to him or Dr. Jerry Punch?

i like bestwick, i wish jerry punch and bob jenkins could team up with bestwick. dallenbach is a [edited by Nick Holt, 7/7/04] ..and benny is about the same lately-he's only happy if there is some 10 stupid awards named after him that he can give out in pre race ceremonies..they base the whole racing program around i guy that retired before 1/2 of these tracks they're going to were even built-and the other could'nt drive a [edited by Nick Holt, 7/7/04] (edited by me) let alone drive a racecar...and they spend 3 & 1/2 hrs. giving us their expert opinions..

but on the other hand that boogity (edited by me again) i can live without hearing again...sounds like some retarded redneck slapping himself in the chest with one hand while his eye brow deep in cotton candy...

nothing against you matt- i just don't care for it...crystal knows how much i hate it, so when she wants to get under my skin, she walks around the house all day saying it...

booogity boooogity booogity sounds like something a retarded person would say. Oh wait DW says that. That explains it! Anyone ever notice how he almost wets himself when a car gets a little bit loose?

i once wrote an email to nbc to complain about the many commercial breaks especially during a caution

they did not respond to me..but during the next few races i noticed that they would cut off a commercial to show the caution and then go back to it later

i feel they were trying to be a competitive network

lets try to give them a chance

after all we can't change nascar's mind about the "play-off" so why should we try to change the networking schedule

i wish it was still on espn, if for some reason you missed a race on sunday, you could always watch it on tuesday a noon. then on new years day the would have races back to back for 24 hrs. that would hold you until febuary.

nothing against you matt- i just don't care for it...crystal knows how much i hate it, so when she wants to get under my skin, she walks around the house all day saying it...

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!

booogity boooogity booogity sounds like something a retarded person would say. Oh wait DW says that. That explains it! Anyone ever notice how he almost wets himself when a car gets a little bit loose?

They aren't retarded Jason...They are special...

Anyone remember having to listen to the race on the radio? Or spend a fortune on those huge satellites to be able to watch a race ..... hey I'll take the Boogity's AND all the commercials they want ....more money into the sport !!!!!!!

Archived