THR this weekend

SVCMNGR1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest from the NWS:

Today: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high around 92. Heat index values as high as 100. South southeast wind around 15 mph.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 98. South southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low near 73. South southeast wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Nick Holt

Guest The_Greek
Hey Nick,

Don't ever trust a weatherman that doesn't have a window in his office. See ya'll at THR.

anyone know the price of admisson tonight at THR? im bringing a few friends along, i have no idea what they charge there anymore.

I live about 5 miles south of the track and it is getting darker and darker........ looks like I'm going to stay at home and work on some more homework to make those good grades so I can get a good job and afford those $money taking racecars.

ok, its 2:50pm and it it pouring outside at my apartment. I live off of exit 204 in San Marcos. The track Hotel exit. It's raing hard, cats dog's and puppies.

ok it quit rain at my apartment, not sure when got cuaght up cooking lunch and watching the busch race. I see blue clear sky now but the ground is pretty wet. Radar does not look good, as well as SAS doesn't look to goood for rain tonight. Any SAS people have an apdate for down there.

Guys,

I am tired of racing old ladies. I am looking into maybe a ccms bomber.

Jason

There you go Jason !! That will get that $15 dollar ticket fee AND let you tear it all up!!!

Let me know ...... I would like to join in. Being a chic ...I bet I could get $50 ticket fees AND smoke your ass!!

(Please take this in good fun)

Archived