THR this weekend

SVCMNGR1

Did I miss the schedule for this weekend? I will be "in the area" this weekend and hope to make the show. What is on the schedule?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The schedule for THR July 10 is:

ROMCO Super Late Models

Texas Asphalt Modified Series

THR Late Models

A-Line Auto Parts Street Stocks

Capital City Trade and Technical School Hobby Stocks

THR Grand Stocks

There is practice both Thursday, July 8, and Friday, July 9.

Knew ROMCO was going to be there, that was the big attraction. I didn't know TAMS was going to be there too. Is there a schedule out yet? Who is racing when?

Its gonna be a good show...depending on who shows!!!

I heard from a reliable source that pole-sitter Greg Davidson will be flying back from his cruise early to be at the event!

Nick Holt

The schedule for THR July 10 is:

ROMCO Super Late Models

Texas Asphalt Modified Series

THR Late Models

A-Line Auto Parts Street Stocks

Capital City Trade and Technical School Hobby Stocks

THR Grand Stocks

There is practice both Thursday, July 8, and Friday, July 9.

Hmmmmm..

My man Salty Sag forgot to mention the THR Games...

and, check out the THR Games Grand Prize in the Press Release section.. :D:D

What "games" are on the schedule for this weekend? Anything a fat white boy can compete in? Any beer drinking contest? Oh, if Big John is going to be there I'll just watch. I usually stop in Lulling for BBQ before going to the track, but I think I'll wait and try some of the BBQ samitches at the track.

Chuck....about your new picture...is that Jason and Mary Ann shaking hands? I'm not sure why you changed pictures...but I like it !

Fast18,

You nailed it on the head. Our awesome photographer, John "Salty Sag" Sagester took that photo with Mary Ann and Jason shaking hands..

I changed it cuz it was time to update the photo..

Glad you like it! :lol::D

What "games" are on the schedule for this weekend? Anything a fat white boy can compete in? Any beer drinking contest?

Dave,

The THR Games this week feature an "oldie but goodie"...it's the Potato Sack race on the front straightaway infield.. :D

This will be a "team event," by the way..so find another "fat white boy" to team up with!!

HMMM, Gee Chuck, as inviting as that sounds I think I'll pass on the sack race. Some how a couple of coldies, a BBQ sammitch and shaking it all up in a sack with some other sweaty fat guy is not what I had in mind for entertainment that night. How about a pinata that looks like Jason instead?

man you guys act like some old married couple-i smell grudge race in the making

Archived