Street Stock Shootout @ SOS?

6/25.11..Its amazing...the way everyone has boycotted SOS (as what it seems)... I came to watch to show some support for my BDay...and what a disappointment...Jim my heart goes to you...all you have done to try to keep people coming out what a shame...24 total cars....Special shout out to #3 Super Stock Mars Racing for being the only SS there...and the # 35 street stock (tony)for all the fans and to the one 22 cars and fan that showed up. I really dont know the reason for no cars, but if anyone who likes the SOS track; I would do my best to show up. Just a thought to anyone who didnt make it out last night. As a concerned fan/racer...who loves SOS.

If your heart goes out to him then post something positive, instead of stating the obvious and yes the street stock shootout will be there.

It was not a negative post if you would read into it....Im trying to help him and the track to get people to get their cars back....Dont accuse if you dont know...and I dont beleive you were there..

No I wasnt there but I knew how many cars they had before they dropped the green flag and so did everyone else at i37. No secret its not good and everyone knows it. I also talk to Jim regularly and this morning was the latest. So in other words I do know as do many others that havent raced there. Maybe you and others can get together with the Super Stocks and try to put a show together for that class. Seems like the only class that has stepped up and put something together of real value has been the street stocks and yet here we are doing it again this year! If you call it not being negative so be it, but its not promoting if thats your entent.

No I wasnt there but I knew how many cars they had before they dropped the green flag and so did everyone else at i37. No secret its not good and everyone knows it. I also talk to Jim regularly and this morning was the latest. So in other words I do know as do many others that havent raced there. Maybe you and others can get together with the Super Stocks and try to put a show together for that class. Seems like the only class that has stepped up and put something together of real value has been the street stocks and yet here we are doing it again this year! If you call it not being negative so be it, but its not promoting if thats your entent.

Ok im not going to argue with you on a forum...i have sold my super stock bc of personal reasons..and no im not a promoter and dont plan to be one..I was making a statement like everyone does and if you didnt lke it dont read it, but there are more people than the people at i 37 that may have not known..and what yall do for that class and the sport is great...I was just letting it be known about the car count was my intention...gl and ty..

Archived