Thank you to all the drivers/teams

rebelracewriter

I want to personally thank all the drivers/teams that donated to myself and Milton for the upcoming "Fastest Announcer in Texas" race next Sunday at Texas Thunder Speedway in Killeen.

Milton collected all the money and the last count I got was $223 from everyone, this plus our personal contributions will be made to the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation under the I-37 Raceway banner....Thanx for chipping in to help a worthy cause!!!!!

I want to personally thank all the drivers/teams that donated to myself and Milton for the upcoming "Fastest Announcer in Texas" race next Sunday at Texas Thunder Speedway in Killeen.

Milton collected all the money and the last count I got was $223 from everyone, this plus our personal contributions will be made to the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation under the I-37 Raceway banner....Thanx for chipping in to help a worthy cause!!!!!

Yes...ditto from me as well. Jay and I really appreciate your support in our "fun" endeavor on the track in Killeen. The racing is just for kicks and a little "bragging rights" among announcers. The real winner is the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation. We will do our best to have a good showing. Since the race is Sunday, I'm making it a weekend getaway and plan on playing golf Saturday up in Killeen. Little golf, little racing and Americas Birthday...what more could 1 man ask for.

God Bless and Happy Birthday America

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you folks, very much! It was about the best trip I've made, all in all, and I believe we have and continue to make a difference in the way safety is regarded. Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Archived