red river speedway

Age hasnt made you look any better........ heck that ugly old car looks better . maybe you should paint that old car .on second thought just add a few more stickers . .....hows the wife and chase .....BTW go to cc speedway . org .......click on videos .then click on frontrunners and whatch joshua in the number 8 black honda ..you may learn something ....

HE FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THERE WAS ONLY TWO CARS AND THE SECOND ONE BROKE. :lol:

now thats funny ...i was actually thinking no other car showed up ..so they gave it to him anyway .....promotional deal i suppose ....anyway i like david and a win is a win ..right or write or is it wright ...cant make up my mind ....ps if he is running faster times now he calls me and i help with ideals .. if he is slower .then i plead the 5th it aint me helping him ..lol

well david what did you find out after the call you gave me sunday ....matt i gave him more secrets

HE WILL NEED THEM BECAUSE HE GOT SMOKED SAT. YOU NEED TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE HIS CAR ALONE. EVERY TIME HE RUNS GOOD HE HAS TO CHANGE THE SET UP.

well david what did you find out after the call you gave me sunday ....matt i gave him more secrets

HE WILL NEED THEM BECAUSE HE GOT SMOKED SAT. YOU NEED TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE HIS CAR ALONE. EVERY TIME HE RUNS GOOD HE HAS TO CHANGE THE SET UP.

HE TOLD ME HE HAD TO START IN BACK AND CUT YAH ALL SOME SLACK ..SAID HE COULD NOT IN GOOD FAITH WIN EM ALL ...ME THINKS HE IS ALL HOGWASH ....HE GOT A BEATING ....

Archived