Hey guys. Im just about finished my new car for i37. The weekend i will finish will be an off weekend. I been wanting to try t.h.r. wash wondering if there is a run what you brung for a weekend. I dont have transponders and not sure if thunderstock are still on hoosier g60.

Hey guys. Im just about finished my new car for i37. The weekend i will finish will be an off weekend. I been wanting to try t.h.r. wash wondering if there is a run what you brung for a weekend. I dont have transponders and not sure if thunderstock are still on hoosier g60.

They are on Goodyears now for one... I think you will also have to have a HANS to run in the thunderstocks if they put you there... Other than that you might have to get with Jack before you tow the car up there I think his number is on the Thunderhill website...

Mikey call me or text. I might go to shady oaks this weekend with my 19 car. If you want to go the more the better !

Archived