LoneStar Legacy Results

Yep.  We all know that "some people" know more than the rest of us.  And we sure would like to know who is behind this conspiracy involving the Allison Legacys.  Does it have anything to do with the Texas Pro Sedan Carburetor Conspiracy that you recently revealed to us or is this an entirely different sinister plot?

Nick,

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nor, am I going to try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey nick no the james thing started first with all the talk of a bounty on him . the carb came in after .but i still think its a bum job they are doing to lalo cause in the rules its startes that tida reserves the right to adjust modify the carb or restrictor to even the playing field but anyway congrates to kyle on his first win but lets see what happens in san antonio i know james will be there

CRT, Is James your god? sounds like you worship the ground he walks on..

You used to putt around in a 4 banger right! Why not rent the ride for SAS and give us all a lesson.. why rent you say---well, I for one sure as hell am not going to let you wreck it for free...

If I remember correctly, in a past post you said you beat James all the time-or something to that effect.. Well here is your chance......put the deposit up and come get a lesson from Kyle---his are free.

I know you like to stir things up, we all do at times...

p.s. James is a good driver and sport..so no harm meant by my reference to him being your god. In life there are leaders and then there are followers.

TomH

HEY TOM TRUTH BE TOLD I WOULD LOVE TO but the thing is if i could afford it i would still be racing today . i try to stay away from the track cause i know if i go i'll get the bug again . and im not one that can sit in the grand stands and watch so sorry if i offend anybody but this is just a outlet for me cause i cannt be there to really race . i ran for 13 years in serveral different classes . but three kids and a house payment = no money left over for racing and like everyone else in this town sponsers dont come easy even when i had red dog beer all i got from them was 400 dollars a year so people have fun wish i was there

crt racing

Archived