5. Tom Harwell 170

5. John Riley 170

7. Michael Rhoads 138

8. Scott McCrum 132

9. Gary Poole 117

10. Mitzi Rhoads 114

next race is on july 17 at San Antonio Speedway

mj

Would like to thank Bob for his hospitality and all the work on the mufflers to make sure we were able to race. Way to go Kyle and Bill thought you ran a great race and used good judgement all night. We had a great time and I thought the track did a great job of getting the race restarted in a minimal amount of time after each yellow flag which were a few to many but gave the Houston drivers lots of passing oppertunities, however NO TORN UP CARS. Hope to see ya'll soon and thanks to everyone.

P.S.Thanks to all the Houston people that made the trip.

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Please thank all the drivers that I was unable to thank in person for coming down to THR..

I think we all drove the cars on the trailer......I know ya'll run 75 laps or more up in Houston.....If we could hit that magic count of 20 maybe Mr. Callaway would give us either a race time limit or at least 50 laps.

I know Mr. Riley handed out all of the big mufflers he had to ya'll , and gambled his son would be legal on DB.. glad we all made the show...

I was sorry to learn M. Rhoads busted a right front hub, he would have been in the thick of it.

Thanks guys for driving from Houston to make the show.....maybe next time THR will give us the laps to make your drive worth it..

p.s. I don't know about anybody else- but I had a great time looking at the fireworks going down the back straight.

TomH

Car# Name Qualifying Time Start Finish

9 Kyle Sirizzotti 17.432 1st 1st

55 Bill Boeker 17.594 3rd 2nd

69 John Riley 17.796 5th 3rd

0 Kirby Honeycutt 18.153 8th 4th

14 Tom Harwell 18.422 11th 5th

7 John Duchek 18.073 7th 6th

48 Gary Poole 17.684 4th 7th

20 Todd Brady 17.546 2nd 8th

17 Brain Erdnan 17.727 13th 9th

10 Brain Moore 17.969 6th 10th

5 Kirk Markos 18.231 10th 11th

40 Mitzi Rhoads 18.998 12th 12th

8 Micheal Rhoads 18.226 9th 13th

47 Trey Mitchell ? 18.834 DNS 14th

Tom Harwell Gets The Hard Charge Award

All Of The Times And Results Are Unoffcial

Kyle Sirizzotti Lives In Helotes

Sirizzotti Motorsports would like to thank Brain,Kathy,and Nick from THR for making Kyle's first win in the Lone Star Legacy Series a memorable one, Thank You for the trophy and allowing us to stop in victory lane to enjoy it with the fans.

Bob Riley did a very professional job running the Lone Star Legacy Series, he had drivers coming from other tracks that needed help with noise problems, because he spent hours of his own time and money all drivers we able to race. Bob made all racers feel welcome @ THR by introducing new drivers and welcoming all drivers from other tracks, what really made this special was that Bob was not afriad to change what he has been doing with the racing format he decided to qualify which was accepted by most of the driver and was proven to be a great idea because the were no torn up cars after the 34 lap race.

Keep Up The Good Work We Support You !!

John M. Toudouze Crew Chief #9

PS: Best Chocolate Cake I Every Had

Thanks For All The Hospitality In Pits

well congrates no 9 but it would of been nice if you would of had some computition to run against . cause i know for a fact that james lee wasnt there , so its not a win unless you race with the best . so maybe james will show up next race . and then lets see if you win . but how could james drop down so far in points with not showing up to only one race and winning everything else something sounds fishy there

crt racing

LSL must have made the big time now. Being accused of conspiricies and all.

CRT,

Keep your fishin' pole in the garage until you learn the waters. It's a shame that you don't join LSL (I know where you can get a car for SAS) so we can all see how you would handle the "Rookie Phenom".

It was a real shame the James Lee did not make this race. His vehicle broke down on the way to the track. We really did miss racing against James as we agree that he is a very good driver. Each race is worth 70 points total. This is why James dropped from 1st to 4th.

There were quite a number of very good drivers that raced in the Legacy race at THR. Last years Houston track champion was in this race also.

all results are available by contacting the director (Bob Riley) or the operations coordinator (Martha Jo)

the race results and the points sheet is updated after each race and a copy is kept by each of us

please feel free to ask either of us if you want to see them before or after any race

in the time between races, please feel free to call or email and we will send you a copy

at no time do we want anyone to feel that the points are being hidden

the confusion in past years has been put behind us and the information is openly available to all

mj

all results are available by contacting the director (Bob Riley) or the operations coordinator (Martha Jo)

the race results and the points sheet is updated after each race and a copy is kept by each of us

please feel free to ask either of us if you want to see them before or after any race

in the time between races, please feel free to call or email and we will send you a copy

at no time do we want anyone to feel that the points are being hidden

the confusion in past years has been put behind us and the information is openly available to all

mj

How bout instead of making people contact you to get results post them somewhere on the internet.

Make no mistake there was plenty of compitition some may not have had a great night but who's to say James would have either. Bill was all over Kyle but he never made a mistake so Bill could make a run. Kyle did beat the best he came, he raced, he did his job and WON! If James didn't make it he didn't do his job so he was not the best this night there is no what ifs in racing.

Lloyd

Guest Ed47

Crt,

[Edited out by Nick Holt, 7/6/04] There is always some dip that wants to take the credit away from someone that does a good job. Kyle won the race because he and his team did thier homework. He earned his win.

wow ed47 you need to calm down or youll have a heart attack . no people james came over and told me he didnt make it saturday's race . so i told him i was going to stir up some - - - - . so calm down people . when we checked the points james couldnt beleave he had dropped to 4th . so people wake up and smell the roses . some people do know more than the rest of you

crt racing

Guest Ed47

Yea, well maybe I was a little brash but you just hit a nerve with the phrase that it wasn't a real win without James being there. I thought it was great to see such a young driver do as well as he did and thought you were discounting his effort.

wow ed47 you need to calm down or youll have a heart attack . no people james came over and told me he didnt make it saturday's race . so i told him i was going to stir up some - - - - . so calm down people . when we checked the points james couldnt beleave he had dropped to 4th . so people wake up and smell the roses . some people do know more than the rest of you

crt racing

cRt racing,

Yep. We all know that "some people" know more than the rest of us. And we sure would like to know who is behind this conspiracy involving the Allison Legacys. Does it have anything to do with the Texas Pro Sedan Carburetor Conspiracy that you recently revealed to us or is this an entirely different sinister plot?

Nick Holt

Archived