Congrats in order for Duane Toyne at Texas Thunder

NickHolt

Duane did a very good job starting last in the heat and passing for the lead in only 2 laps then starting 10th in the feature and taking the lead on Lap12. CONGRADS DUANE

And Chase we don't flip a coin we just choose one depending on what kind of fun we want to have.

Duane did a very good job starting last in the heat and passing for the lead in only 2 laps then starting 10th in the feature and taking the lead on Lap12. CONGRADS DUANE

And Chase we don't flip a coin we just choose one depending on what kind of fun we want to have.

Sounds like a plan!

Was this the car we had the little chat about the other day? If so, I guess it worked!

And if we were discussing the other car and it didn't work, well, um... er... you must have misunderstood. LOL

Nick

Nick, the car we talked about was mine but I sort of made a mistake and didn't tighten the bolts on the rf shock (unless Duane loosened them up for me) and the ft ft shock came loose on the first lap. So no rebound and no compression on the rt ft made it a chore to drive. On lap 11 I was in 4th and Duane was in third but when my shock fell completely off they threw a caution flag and put me to the rear for causing the caution but I was still able to get 5th in the end of a 15 lap race. Duane and I started 10th and 11th out of a 19 car field so it was a really good night.

Thanks for all the kudo's everyone! It's an awesome feeling to be able to bring out a car mid season that hasn't been messed with much other than put on a new body, paint it, and change the oil. We've both concentrated so much on getting our sport mods going that the SS's have kinda taken a 'back seat'. Both SS's were bad fast last night and I'm certain that it would have been a first and second place finish if it weren't for Terry having a shock fall off. (and no it wasn't me). We were both thrilled to life! Now the delima is to decide which one next.

Sarge, you get TTS to change the line-up format so the Street Stocks and the Sport Mods aren't back-to-back and Terry and I will bring them both. It's not that we don't want to bring them both, we just don't want to hold up the show. When I win and Terry's in second (again), who's going to get our cars thru tech for us if we have to get in the Sport Mods's?? :lol::lol::lol:

Sarge, you get TTS to change the line-up format so the Street Stocks and the Sport Mods aren't back-to-back and Terry and I will bring them both. It's not that we don't want to bring them both, we just don't want to hold up the show. When I win and Terry's in second (again), who's going to get our cars thru tech for us if we have to get in the Sport Mods's?? :lol::lol::lol:

Cuzz we know i am not fitting in the Driver Seat!!

Big A, if you got in my car (or Terry's for that matter), we'd probably never be able to get you out. There ain't enough Crisco in the USA to weegee you out! LOL! And Joey's all crippled up right now so that's not going to work either. Guess that leaves Tracy and dirt just "ain't her thing"! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to say many thanks to Terry, Big A, Ryan, Billy, Tracy, and the rest of the guys who helped with our cars this last Saturday. Winning is so very difficult in racing and to have won a couple in a competitive class as the street stocks are @ Texas Thunder is something I only thought MIGHT happen. Terry was ready to pounce if I made the slightest mistake for sure! The TBS cars are recognized as front-runners and it's been a blast to hear things like 'you guys were gone' and 'noone had anything for you guys". Win or loose doesn't matter, it's how you play the game right?? Well, Terry and I will just keep on playin'!

Anyone who is free this weekend come on up to the dirt track and watch Terry and I battle it out again.

Archived