Good show at THR

Truck99

Kudos to the THR crew for last night's show. I thought the show went pretty smooth for the amount of racing on hand.

Great job with the fireworks show! My 8-year old's quote: "What a beautiful display." I should write some of that stuff down somewhere. :D

cs

Chase,

Thanks for the Kudos. We usually don't hear anything from the racing teams unless we do something wrong, so it's nice to hear we did something right! I know everyone on the crew was wiped out after the long night and THR team did a great job.

I have to give Kudos to all the racing teams and drivers. You all put on one hell of a show and raced each other clean, which makes our job easier. I know it's not fun for the teams when we tear up half the cars on Saturday night and you spend all week putting them back together. It's nice to see the majority of the teams having fun after a night of competitive racing.

Good job everyone.

I would like to say in my opinion THR does a great job, if not the best of getting the race back under green after a yellow. The whole show flows well and keeps the attention of the fans,I know I like to watch the rest of the races as much as I like watching our own race.Thanks to THR and Lonestar Legacy from all the Houston bunch.

Lloyd

Archived