The 2 faces of NASCAR

txtom

Those that remember that NASCAR recently turned down a lucrative sponsorship deal for Jeff Burton, because it was hard liquor, may find this interesting...............

LINK

NASCAR hypocrisy at its' best.

Here is the sign at Daytona.

Somehow, in the eyes of NASCAR. this is OK, but Burton's car is not.

And remember, no matter what they say, NASCAR and the ISC are the same family and corporation.

post-2-1088964208_thumb.jpg

on speedvision last nite on a show called "Pit Bull" a guy on there said "You cant have em but we Can"-we're going to keep em for ourself- referring to what Nascar said to Rousch about the Crown Royal deal-

the new white collar fan they're going after with the bucks dont want cold beer -they want to drink liquor-wouldnt put it pass nascar to change to a 21 and over admission so they can order a crown&7 for $15 or $20 a pop-NAW-they need the 21 and under to fill those seats-theres getting to be a few empty seats already starting to show at the races- lol :P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D th

NASCAR-they will do what suits them, Crown Royal probably turned down NASCAR for the big sponsorship....So to them what goes around comes around....

It is kind of funny to me----they will turn down a sponsor for a team, because of some lame excuse....yet they will allow some drivers to act like total butt-wipes on the track......A family sport huh! Tony S. is allowed to pull his crap, any driver- my point is.......NASCAR knows that kind of crap sells tickets, gets airtime, etc.....If I was Joe Gibbs- Tony would be long gone..........I would not care how good of a driver he was........I am a consumer, I shop at Lowes and Home Depot.....I am A NASCAR fan.......Tonys crap is gonna drive me to LOWES.

...can you say "HAY-SEED"

THAT AINT NO LIE................I GUESS IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT MONEY TALKS.................WELL NASCAR IS SURE DOING A GREAT JOB OF SCREWING UP THIS YEAR...............3 RACES END UNDER YELLOW..............TONY STEWART HITTING EVERYTHING BUT THE PACE CAR, ON AND OFF THE TRACK, JEFF BURTON GETTING SCREWED OUT OF THE SAME SPONSOR THAT IROC GETS TO USE SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING LIKE HELL TO PISS OFF ALL THE LOYAL FANS.............I MEAN SOME POOR GUY SAVES UP ALL YEAR TO TAKE HIS FAMILY ON VACATION TO A NASCAR RACE JUST TO SEE IT END UNDER CAUTION............NASCAR IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO WHATEVER IS GOING TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES AND THEY CAN CARE LESS ABOUT THE FANS WHO ARE GETTING SCREWED..............

Archived