Big Thanks from Doug Ayers Racing...

rsowell

Terry Tschoerner sat and watched his Street Stock feature. Doug lost his motor in the heat race, and while Doug was asking around for a Hobby Stock to make a lap or 2 with, Terry said to take his car and see how far you can get.

I think that was very selfless thing to do. Most drivers would offer up a wheel or drive shaft, but not many competitors would give up their ride to another driver in thier own class.

On behalf of the Doug Ayers Racing Team... Thank you!

I think that was very selfless thing to do. Most drivers would offer up a wheel or drive shaft, but not many competitors would give up their ride to another driver in thier own class.

This is what grass roots stock car racing is all about. Class acts like this happen all the time at short tracks all across the USA weekend after weekend. My hat's off to Terry and his THR Street Stock team.

Nick Holt

terry has always been a stand up guy-he's done a whole lot for alot of people..it did'nt surprise me at all when i heard what he did....

Terry is always helping at least a couple people every night out at the track,not to mention he keeps his frame machine pretty busy

during the week.Terry has always been a standup guy for alot of

people racing out at THR so it doesn't surprise me at all what he did.

Terry thank you for all you and everyone out at TBS Racing does for

all of the people in racing.

Hey Terry Got a spare LM motor?? LOL ...just joking.

Terry has always helped out other racers.

Terry is one great guy, and this is just one of the many unselfish things that Terry has done for other Racers at the track.

It looks like that #01 car did pretty good for Doug.

Victory Lane

Archived