Time For Penalties In Busch

on the bottom-jr goes outside and leffler drives him in the wall-from the bottom to the top-and then says on tv jr hit him-BS-takes out mikey-had an excuse for that too-jr was right-it will come around to haunt you-i say maybe next race-the chicken car was fast

Yea and Leffler says "we build big bumpers". LOL Junior wont need a big bumper to come get a little pay back next time. By the way how bout Mike Wallace nice to see an under dog score one.

ssssoooo lllooonnnngggg mr. leffler....the post race interview????that dude dug his own grave without using a shovel....i want a win bad , i know a lot of guys that want a win bad....but if that would of been a saturday night silver crown race-he'd of gotten his ass handed to him at his trailer afterwards..

and i'm not even a junior fan????

Now that I Have calmed down---- 2 points.... (that realate to our passion--S Texas Racing)

1. Penalties and Complaining always seem to go back to the "pits" when the focus should be on what happenned on the track. (CCMS- A couple weeks ago) An excuse given by "sanctioning dodies" is that it was done in the heat of battle-and yea maybe--but if I shoot my dog WHILE it pee's on the floor does it make it right? We, and when I say we. I mean race officials, fans, and drivers. Lets compete and compete HARD, admit mistakes and move on to bigger and FASTER.

2. I wasn't in the 00 or 81 or 99 car and should not have spoke out of turn. Seems that us TSZ posters and everyone involved in racing (FI, Indy, NASCAR, ASA, ARCA, Etc.) need to remember its just racin'.

DID I SAY "JUST RACIN" Of Course it's Just Racin' and that's why I'm still mad.

your right legacy-the more i think about it????it was a lot better than watching a scripted finish....even though i believe he's a dumbs*#t-thanx mr. leffler...

I love it when a driver like Mike W. wins.....you could feel the emotion..

As for Leffler, well hand him 2 more nails and a hammer.....I know why he drove up the track!!!!! Its hard to see when your head is buried in your butt.

TomH

Guest The_Greek

i dont have that much of a problem with what he did to waltrip. these restrictor races are nothing but blocking and screwing your drafting partner any chance u can get to the front, but i will say what he did to JR wasnt cool, and i also aint a JR or Earnhardt fan. just my 2 cents.

Archived