Thinking outside the box, errr bucket

SVCMNGR1

About two weeks ago somebody asked me if I had seen the new KFC buckets with Dale Jr's picture on it. I thought they were joking of course until last weekend I saw it for myself. Right there on national TV, "collectable" Dale Jr buckets of Chicken. First of all, why would you want to collect greasy cardboard buckets from KFC? Will there be a demand for these things when he retires? Secondly, I know he is probably to young to remember that Burt Reynolds movie (was it Stroker Ace?) where they put Fastest Chicken in the South on his racecar, but how long did he think about this before signing up? I like Dale Jr. and I like Kentucky Fried Chicken, but this just seems wrong somehow. LOL Anybody else feel the same way?

some people just have nothing better to do with their time than write letters to people about stupid stuff...........oh boohoo poor chickens............its funny how these animal rights activists like to rant and rave about animal cruelty when it comes to eating chickens or beef, yet they get into their fancy cars that have leather upholstery or go out to the mall with their new leather pumps or leather belt..............where do they get their leather from anyway............friggin yuppy tree huggers........get a life and lets go racing............

Archived