rpm indoor raceway

ups88john

it was me, texmex, kevin, casey smith, colt james, bradley riethmeyer, matt howell, josh freeman, tim, todd, robert richardson, lynn hardy and a few others i didnt know, but it was alot of fun. there was some trouble keeping bumpers off cars, but still was a ton of fun. we need to do it again, but with more people.

big john

Man im glad i didnt go..... heard there was a track worker that took his job way to serious. I might of forgot where the brake peddel was if he shot me the finger. J/K I just cant justify spending 60 for a 4 or 5 hp go cart that they wont let you race in the only place any worse was Malibu Grand Prix.

J.C

It was pretty fun ,me and big john were trying to set something up this friday, maybe they will let us drive the 9hp this time. matthew

wkr77 No I doubt it you guys took off, do yall go there often cause we got are @$$ kicked, well at least i did, but at least i made the final.Also i am trying to get a track laid out here on the asphalt At Action rentals, just trying to get everything together.

LOL Yeah we have been there qiute a bit...at least I have. I asked them to pull up my account to see how much i had spent since they opened...Let's just say I couldv'e been racing SS at THR by now!...lol Oh well.

Tim

Its fun to go race there but some of the staff have some issues. I think the guy that started flagging us doesnt like us because he was black flag happy. I know he shut my car off one time and said that I was rough driving when everyone else was hitting me. He shut Casey's cart off 4 times, and then we were being talked to by the management and he told us they cant shut one cart off all of them and we all basically told him he was full of sh&t. But the amazing part was that after they put someelse to flag our races there wasnt as many black flags and carts shut off. I had fun Colt I didnt think I hit ya that hard that you are still feeling it yesterday.

speaking of hard hits. Tex can knock the crap out of someone. - Dont forget if yall want to do a league format like lastime, your gonna have to have about 20 poeple and probably call in advance and confirm it with charlie.

Another idea...They should just start a Thunderhill League.

Archived