I-37 SPEEDWAY - JULY 2 & 4

NeilTPS

July 2 & 4 – Friday & Sunday Holiday Races at I-37 Speedway

Pleasanton, Texas -

This Friday night and Sunday afternoon, I-37 Speedway will feature a Mid-Season Championship Independence Holiday weekend racing event on July 2nd and 4th.

On Friday, July 2, Gates open at 4:00pm. The Mid-Season Championship Independence Holiday weekend racing program starts at 8:30pm as I-37 Speedway presents a program which includes the following racing classes:

IMCA Modifieds…Limited Late Model… Super Stocks…Pure Stocks

Special events include: “Train Races” and “ATV Racing”

On Sunday afternoon, July 4, gates re-open at 11:00am. Racing starts at 2:00pm.

The featured racing classes:

IMCA Modifieds…Texas Outlaw Modifieds…

Heat and Feature Races will be held on each program for each classification.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt track located on the east side I-37 exactly 30 miles south of the Interstate 37 and Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take exit # 104 (Leal Road) proceed south on the east frontage road and follow the signs to I-37 Speedway.

Maps and detailed I-37 racing information is available on http://www.i-37speedway.com

or call 210/534-1898 or track office at 210/532-5421.

I-37 Speedway Admission Prices for both race dates:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 7

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children ages 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children ages 6 and under – FREE

Note: Holders of Friday grandstand ticket stubs admitted for half price on Sunday

:o REBBBY ,quit using that "C" word. B) The rules are posted on the new web site for "TEXAS OUTLAW MODIFIED SERIES". These rules are very explicit and can only be changed by the founding fathers. {CROWN ROYAL] acts as a rule eraser for most of the founders except Herb, and he can only have his mind changed by lemonade. :blink:

THE BULL HAS SPOKEN [or begun to fly?] :ph34r:

Archived