ARTS

hugerush

Rose City Racing owns ARTS - Lone Star & 50%of ARTS - National

Terry James is an important part of ARTS, just as all of the drivers, crews, owners, tracks & fans are. He helps to get 4-5 trucks to the races every race.

If you have any further questions, feel free to call me at 903-581-0770 or email jongarrett66@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jon Garrett

ARTS

Rose City Racing owns ARTS - Lone Star & 50%of ARTS - National

Terry James is an important part of ARTS, just as all of the drivers, crews, owners, tracks & fans are.  He helps to get 4-5 trucks to the races every race.

If you have any further questions, feel free to call me at 903-581-0770 or email jongarrett66@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jon Garrett

ARTS

I understand that he helps that many get out there, but whatever he says goes and [removed by Nick Holt, 6/25/04]

so what exactly do you see?????and i notice that you're new to the board-or you've just changed your screen name....so other than the names i could give you(that nick would edit out)what's the name your mama gave you?????

so what exactly do you see?????and i notice that you're new to the board-or you've just changed your screen name....so other than the names i could give you(that nick would edit out)what's the name your mama gave you?????

I said what I actually saw, but it got edited out!!! What he says goes

sounds like hugerush is very unhappy about something-cant be somebody sitting in the stands -cause all they would see is trucks going around and around-i agree with the horse-a namechange or new screen name has taken place-

hugerush you put his fabulous spotting takes out 2 trucks a week. His spotting was good enough to win 2 lonestar region championships, 2 national championships and 20 main event wins in two season. tooo bad you gotta hide behind a computer screen name and wont let people know who you are.

mr patrick also has big pockets, with out him we would have had no purse in several races last year and houston this year. and colt you are right you where the man when you raced with arts.now theres a new rabbit out there that im sure your dad has had alot to do with, so im thinking we just all need to get along. just my two cents!

I said what I actually saw, but it got edited out!!! What he says goes

hugerush,

All I edited out was a bash against a spotter. If you have a problem with someone, please take it elsewhere. This is not a bash board.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nick Holt

Hugerush, if you have any problem or question with ARTS you need to be a mature person, take your gripe off the internet, and call ARTS management about it. That would be Mike or Jon Garrett at 903-581-0770, 903-571-0673, or 903-571-2818. Either of us will be happy to discuss any concern that you might have in a professional and respectful manner but not in a childish way that has been demonstrated in previous comments made on this website.

Please call.

Thank you,

Mike Garrett

To colt15 or any one else who has a problem my beloved Pumpkin Truck, our driver or crew grow up this is racing not daycare. We are out here like many others to have a competitive and CLEAN race. How deep our drivers pockets are is of no concern but what is is our up coming race in Kyle. Despite the fact that our truck was totaled after the last race we have aquired another truck and will be ready to race on saturday.

THIS IS RACING NOT POLITICS SO DROP THE MUDSLINGING GRAB SOME VP AND LETS RACE!!!!!

AND RACE CLEAN!!!!!

We were glad to hear he got practice time when the rest of us did'nt...

kinda more a question of who's running thr????

We were glad to hear he got practice time when the rest of us did'nt...

kinda more a question of who's running thr????

Crazyhorse,

Brian Callaway and Jim Lynch are running THR. They own it. They run it.

If they want to rent their track to someone, it is certainly well within their rights to do so. In fact, it is a very legitimate part of their business. There have been other times during the year when individuals and groups of individuals have rented the track for various purposes.

However, I don't think that is your real issue. You seem upset that THR called off practice on Thursday. Perhaps Brian should have let teams run on a wet track with a muddy infield. I don't think that would have been in anyone's best interest. If THR had opened the track for practice people would have been complaining - and rightfully so - that the track was seeping water and that the track was not safe for practice.

All the #21 team wanted to do was shake down their new truck and they worked out a lease agreement with the track owners in order to do so.

Nick Holt

before you go slammin ARTS maybe you should do your time in the trenches just like Jon has as well as the other racers and crews have . I know for a fact that ARTS ( JON ) value each and every team and listen to the input they have to make ARTS the series it is . And I speak from experience as far as Terry James goes he knows his stuff and if he thinks something may help the series you would be FOOL not to listen .

Archived