TeamSpeak Server Up & Running

Tim

Hey Guys,

I got the TeamSpeak server up and running today. What I would like to do is make everyone a username and password to access the server. For security and to keep unwanted guest out, this is probably best. It only takes me 2 seconds to make a profile for someone, so that's really not a big deal. The server will be up 24/7 for anyone to use at anytime. If you know enough about TeamSpeak I can give you admin privledges if need be. What I need for you to do if you want to use TeamSpeak is;

1. Download the TS-Client for Windows or Linux/Unix. Whichever you use here; TeamSpeak Downloads Page

2. Send an email to leetim@eglin.af.mil with what you want your username to be along with your desired password. Once I recieve that, I will reply with the server details (IP's) and a confirmation about you account details.

The quicker I can get this information from you, the quicker we can start using it. Let's go racing!

Tim

I had a cable outage on my block yesterday and it still is not up. Hopefully they will have it up today. Anyone up for it tonight around 9:30-10:00?

Tim

If anyone needs help configuring the TeamSpeak client, please let us know and we will help you out. So far, here are the people who have username/passwords;

stang22

josh99

hotshoes

DVeit

bigjohn

We still have 11 available user acconts to add.

Alright in Team Speak I setup 4 channels. A TSZ Lobby for everyone to chat in and if were doing non-team races. And 3 Team Channels, these are for if we decide to run in teams, we can split up in the different channels so your team can talk strategy and the other team(s) can't hear you. If we ever have more then 3 teams I can add more channels. Anyways if you havnt got TS get it, its a blast.

Archived