Team Speak & PWF

Tim

Hey guys,

Does anyone use Team Speak or anything similar while racing? I want to be able to talk to you guys while driving, without having to mess around with the keyboard. I am up for what everyone is using, just get my caught up with it and I will be set. I have never used Team Speak before or any of the other programs. If we need a server to load some software on or store stuff, let me know.

What happened to PWF? I noticed they have teamed up with some developers.

Tim

Yep, I use teamspeak or Ventrilo. Ventrilo is another talk program, its a little harder to setup but to me the voices come in clearer then on TeamSpeak. But ya I have a button set on my wheel to where i just press the button on my steering wheel and talk. PWF did join up with some company but they cannot say who or what their doing yet, untill the company gives them the go to. If you want to try ventrilo you can get it at www.ventrilo.com just get the windows client.

Maybe we can get everyone to agree and use it. I have a couple of UNIX/LINUX servers out in neverland that we can load and run applications from. Lets make it happen somehow.

Tim

Archived