next TTOPA race?

WildRacer5

Guest The_Greek
Big Shot 250 type race at SAS is the only way to go I believe. Have it about a month before the snowball and I guarantee the pits would be full of SLM's and the stands would be packed. Have it around Thanksgiving some time and call it the GOBBLER 250 or just go with something like the TWISTER 250 and have a street stock support race with like a $1500 to win purse for the SS guys.

dont get your hopes too high on SAS putting on a show like that, they got Oktoberfast and they think thats like a special event of the century.

dont get your hopes too high on SAS putting on a show like that, they got Oktoberfast and they think thats like a special event of the century.

The_Greek,

Have you ever spoken to SAS General Manager Mike Sepich about how he views Oktoberfast?

Nick Holt

Guest The_Greek

The_Greek,

Have you ever spoken to SAS General Manager Mike Sepich about how he views Oktoberfast?

Nick Holt

no i havent Nick, but i get a feeling that you are about to correct me...so go ahead.

Guest The_Greek
Greek, I couldn't agree with you more on SAS ever having a race like that, its just nice to think about it though.

hey Hoosier, but that is a great idea though, dont get me wrong.

Archived