next TTOPA race?

WildRacer5

When are where will the next TTOPA race be? Will it be another LM show at THR or maybe a street stock shootout at CC motor speedway?

Also there has got to be a better name for the TTOPA.

Maybe Texas Racing Alliance?

How about the another TOUR 'ing series - Texas Organized and Uniformed Racing series

The next TTOPA race date has not been set at this point. The only reason for the TTOPA race last Saturday was because the ARCA trucks that were scheduled for that night cancelled, so the TTOPA tracks got together and decided to give it a shot. Mike did most of the work, but the other TTOPA tracks cooperated fully.

Nick Holt

ok ss race at sas would realy be nice. same rules as the late model show. sas rules for sas cars. thr rules for thr rules. ccsw rules for ccsw cars. THERE WILL BE A DIFFERENT OUT COME> I WILL PUT MONEY ON IT. A THR CAR WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY BETS

I think it should be at THR with all the late models from around. I would really want to see how all the San Antonio guys do there. Or to make it really good. Why not have it at THR for late models and for street stocks all on one night. That would be some good racing.

Jamie,

I know you're going to faint over this..but, I totally agree with you.

NEXT race needs to be at THR, period. I'd like to see the Late Models there, but I think we need to reward our Street Stocks, who clearly have stepped up in stature to give us some of the best racing in Central Texas...

Just MY opinion here, folks..as a race fan and motorsports radio show host.. :D

Anyways I think TTOPA should go vintage and see if it is alright with Neil to call them TROC Series races with Sanction by TTOPA. This type of race unites some of the best racers in Texas so it deserves to be a Texas Race Of Champions.

i got goose bumps when the street stocks was brought up dont tease us lets do it i would not be suprised to 50 plus cars at something like this. i might have to get off my butt and get my car ready for this one.

oh yeah HOOK EM HORNS bring home #6

Guest The_Greek
i got goose bumps when the street stocks was brought up dont tease us lets do it i would not be suprised to 50 plus cars at something like this. i might have to get off my butt and get my car ready for this one.

oh yeah HOOK EM HORNS bring home #6

street stock at CC would be the ticket, i can guarantee a wild and wooly race,

Why not make it a TTOPA triple threat and run a 3 race championship at all 3 tracks to make a real Texas Street Stock, and Late Model Champion. It would be alot of work but a hell of a lot of fun.

wildracer-i asked about a three race/threetrack shootout like that 2 months ago..nobody acted like they were interested?????

I think that if TTOpa works on it now, there is chance for it at the end of the year. MAke it the Spectacular at THR, october fast at SAS and maye a special race in CC.

Big Shot 250 type race at SAS is the only way to go I believe. Have it about a month before the snowball and I guarantee the pits would be full of SLM's and the stands would be packed. Have it around Thanksgiving some time and call it the GOBBLER 250 or just go with something like the TWISTER 250 and have a street stock support race with like a $1500 to win purse for the SS guys.

Archived